The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Anderson Silva highlight video

Old 05-12-2010, 06:10 AM
Turn 7 at Sebring

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anderson Silva highlight video

Some of the scenes in the video are repeated and I know some people think he's an ass, but the guy has talent.

YouTube - The Best Damn Anderson Silva Highlight Video You'll Ever See [HD]
Old 05-12-2010, 08:04 AM
PoPo

wow. his kicks are insane
Old 05-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Mephistopheles~

i love his striking method.... true talent
Old 05-12-2010, 12:31 PM
The slowest STi in the US

Anderson Silva is on a league of his own and he's amazing to watch. Too bad he had to resort to being a douche bag the last two fights. I just hope he doesnt start dancing and mocking around Chael Sonnen on his next fight. But what's the point anyways, he's going to have to vacate the tittle and move to 205 anyways. Dana White already made the announcement.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Eat a dick

I think the dude has the right to do whatever he wants in his fights. The UFC hasnt found a person who can touch him in the middleweight class. He seriously is an amazing fighter. I'm not to keen on him moving to 205 but I guess we'll wait and see.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:07 AM
On The Paper Chase

Hes one of if not the best fighter of our time and he can do what ever the hell he wants as long as he isnt cheating or doing some foul illegal shit Im cool.

"God is Good"
Old 05-13-2010, 11:51 AM
The slowest STi in the US

I understand what both of you are saying. But lets face it, this is not Dancing with the "MMA" stars. People pay good money (live event, ppv, etc) to watch, arguably, the best fighter on this planet fight and to watch a talent like Anderson Silva display his skills.

Hell, even if he would switch his style to capoeira, although some people would think he's dancing, it is in fact a form of martial arts. I (along with a lot of MMA fans) would want to see him finish his opponent swiftly and decisively to make a point that the UFC is feeding him tomato cans. Anderson Silva finishing fights in less than 10-20 seconds a fight would also cause a huge stir, but at least he is doing what he's there to do. Dominate.

Anderson Silva will be a much more compelling fighter (once again) when he makes his move to full time LHW. He will be LHW Champ in 2-3 fights max.

And obviously, he cant do what he wants in the octagon. The next time he pulls that shit off, he will be fighting for Strikeforce or Bellator.

Ofcourse, this is my opinion as an MMA fan.