The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Vids of CFRC...

Old 04-11-2009, 05:07 AM
Fawkin Skittles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Vids of CFRC...

Vids are kinda shit, but not THAT bad. If someone wants to lend me their camera next time they should be better. Trust me when I say it's pretty much worth it. Friday nights is the "Crooked Drags" events (which is what you see in the vid)...they split the full course in two smaller ones, mirror image, and first one to finish wins.

Wed night is when the full course is open, which some of us agreed to try soon too. They are also opening up an 1/8th mile track way in the back in another month or so.

It is def an alternative to the 1/4 mile...only thing you really have to worry about breaking is...well, nothing unless you run into the wall :rofl: (which some have).

CentralFloridaRoadCourse.com - Track News, Schedule, Video & Photos from CFRC

ok...enough typing...vids

One of my buddies runs, I'll have to jump in the car with him next time. He was def flyin around the track, but having CO's is a plus.

My fiance, her first run she took her time, second run I recorded just as she turned in..my bad. She was doing very well! Vid of her second run.

My first run with my other buddy, we both took our times.

My other runs (I got 4 runs in, plus 2 from my fiance), first vid I came in too hot, and had get on the brakes hard, almost hit the tires. Second vid, I ran over a cone hard , and was like oh well.

Originally Posted by efficientkiller
none of this really matters at the end of the day...if you really want to know, the true answer is found in research, why post a ignorant thread & call it a debate? this is exactly why TR gets the critizism it does...
Old 04-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Revengence

these are pictures not vids..lol
Old 04-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Fawkin Skittles

they are vids...click on em it takes you to the photobucket where it will start playing

Originally Posted by efficientkiller
none of this really matters at the end of the day...if you really want to know, the true answer is found in research, why post a ignorant thread & call it a debate? this is exactly why TR gets the critizism it does...