The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Obama Deception Documentary

Old 03-25-2009, 07:17 PM
I Drive Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Obama Deception Documentary

YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

2 hours long, but very interesting "theories"/"facts"...i wouldnt be surprised if its true, since half of whats said i already believed in, but if it is, i sure would hate to be alive if all this shit does go down

99 Civic Coupe - $3600
Old 03-25-2009, 07:18 PM
I Drive Slow

cliff notes: wait till u have 2 hours to waste, and watch the fucking video

99 Civic Coupe - $3600
Old 03-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Banned

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/v...deception.html
Old 03-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Banned

repost! Im glad though that Im not the only one thinking its a good idea to spread the knowlege. good job on the find. if you havnt already, watch terrorstorm by alex jones. its a few years old but still very valid.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:40 AM
is not my real name

Originally Posted by maskedman58
repost! Im glad though that Im not the only one thinking its a good idea to spread the knowlege. good job on the find. if you havnt already, watch terrorstorm by alex jones. its a few years old but still very valid.

Alex Jones just called, and was wondering if you could hop off his nuts... It really does worry me though that you have so much faith in what this one individual says...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent T. Lombardi

Old 03-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CharlieMurphy

Alex Jones just called, and was wondering if you could hop off his nuts... It really does worry me though that you have so much faith in what this one individual says...
you are such a retard! He makes the best documentaries, thats why I watch them. they are backed by facts. It really does worry me though that you have so much faith in what this government says...
Old 03-26-2009, 07:55 AM
is not my real name

I actually havent said one way or another what i believe in... Maybe im the kind of person who doesnt give a fuck either way? Everything these days is smoke and mirrors, so feel free to believe what you would like.

Im also not trying to bust anyones balls here, but it is good to have a civilized debate once in a while...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent T. Lombardi

Old 03-26-2009, 08:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CharlieMurphy
I actually havent said one way or another what i believe in... Maybe im the kind of person who doesnt give a fuck either way? Everything these days is smoke and mirrors, so feel free to believe what you would like.

Im also not trying to bust anyones balls here, but it is good to have a civilized debate once in a while...
so because you dont care, everyone else shouldnt care either?
Old 03-26-2009, 09:00 AM
bvh

mm HOW do you know its fact . because its on the net? 2 hours is WAY too long for me .
Old 03-26-2009, 09:02 AM
is not my real name

Lol, now i see why you love alex jones so much. You like putting words in other peoples mouths. I never once said everyone shouldnt care. I said "maybe I dont give a fuck either way." People are free to believe whatever they would like, even if it is an obvious and blatant lie, once again IDGAF.

If you want to undiscerningly believe in what Alex Jones, or any other person has to say, then go ahead. Are his videos entertaining, sure! Is it the truth, or going to lead you to the truth? Who knows, but I highly doubt it.