The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Africas Witch Children

Old 03-18-2009, 04:25 PM
PWN5 J00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crazy... We have IPhones and 1/2 around the world people think kids are possesed.

OP, why not blame chrsitinaity?? If it wasnt crammed down there throat then they wouldnt have these beliefs...

Also one more question... Why even worry about this? Why worry about some aids ridden third world contry and what they do with there off-spring??? Im guessing that in a 20 mile radius of your house there are dozens of children being beat, starved, exposed to drugs... Sex... Violence.. Why not worry about that before you go off wanting to save some kid who has no baring on us and is in another country.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:01 PM

If you know anything about Darfur and the U.N. then you would know that the world could give 2 shits about what happens in Africa

Old 03-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Jason Bourne status

^ Have you seen this on the news??? I know i haven't turned on the tv and seen this. Imagine this in a rich country....doesn't happen does it? Or if it did you dont think it would make news headlines? Yet it is happening now in 2000 fucking nine

I know alot of people do care im just saying that these are kids dying on a mass scale over ignorant beliefs.

To cpages2 i know of course bad things happen anywhere but to certain extents. I dont go outside and see parents or mobs killing kids because they think there possessed.

By posting this i just hoped to spread news that otherwise might have never reached you. That is what we are here for to communicate and spread information. Who knows maybe some guy that watches this might get inspired to help these people out. It's not likely but hey the chances are there.

Thats not a good mentality to have the, "because as long as its not happening to me i dont care." Come on if everybody thought like that nothing would improve.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:26 AM

Do you realize how long dafur has gone on without anyone doing anything about it? and how hundreds of thousands of innocent people were slaughtered and it didn't even make the news until 2007 but has been going on since 2003.

Old 03-19-2009, 05:48 PM
has a new plan in action

i think every joint from the waist down should be broken and there arms and dump a lil bit of gas on them and watch em burn 3 minutes at a time and keep puttin it out and startin it again untill there on the edge of death and throw them to the birds

Old 03-19-2009, 06:18 PM
PWN5 J00

Originally Posted by 92 CB 4TH GEN
i think every joint from the waist down should be broken and there arms and dump a lil bit of gas on them and watch em burn 3 minutes at a time and keep puttin it out and startin it again untill there on the edge of death and throw them to the birds
yep thats what there doing to kids.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:33 PM
burned out but not faded

We should be at war with these people, not iraq..
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Originally Posted by BAMF
Score some Cocaine first. Everything else you could ever want from a woman will follow. Including using their computer to pirate music with.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
some idiot

I didnt watch the videos. Just the thought whole thing disturbs me.

Anyone interested in the organization trying to save those kids, check out http://www.steppingstonesnigeria.org/
Maybe donate if you can spare a few bucks

Also, any chance this thread could be moved to Pit Road? I think this topic needs more exposure and discussion
Old 03-20-2009, 11:11 PM
Jason Bourne status

^Agreed

Old 03-21-2009, 09:16 PM
.arrow Jus Skott

man watching that vis i started tearing up, then anger set in.