The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

For ALL YOU Upset Baseball Fans Out There

Old 12-14-2007, 09:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For ALL YOU Upset Baseball Fans Out There

All I have to say is that I am disgusted with what is going on with the drug use. I mean it is no surprise, but it is an embarrassment. Everyone gets on Barry Bond's case and now all these other players are stepping up and admitting to drug use. Any records that these guys made, will make or set, should be put off for a while, or not count at all. Chime in if you have any opinions.

They're a bunch of CHEATING LIARS Video - - -> CHEATING LIARS: Baseball & Steroids Video - Burly Sports
Old 12-14-2007, 07:00 PM
AirBudz

Steroid use is the reason that i stopped playing baseball. kids would go on summer break and come back 40lbs heavier acting like theyre the shit it was so gay the only way to stay competitive is to do drugs. fuck that shit i see kids that i went to high school with and were jacked and now they are all skinny. i laugh
Old 12-15-2007, 02:06 AM
engine building &best

does not bother me i think its good makes the game better when more hit homerooms i like babseball now

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?