The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

I found the video of all drag racing videos !!!

Old 02-21-2007, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I found the video of all drag racing videos !!!

Check out this lucky bastard

Who said seat belts save lives?

I will definitely take rep points for this one

http://www.hotrodsandclassics.ca/Fun...s/shoebox3.WMV
Old 02-21-2007, 10:33 PM

I Say seat belts save lives... thats a one in a gabillion accident, yeah hes a lucky dude put how many more could you post of people getting killed by not wearing, or saved by wearing their seatbelts. and his seat would not have flown like that had his body been straped to it. plus the car was a shitter. and how can you be required to wear a helmet but not a seat belt?

Old 02-22-2007, 06:21 AM
EatinLightning -SVT FTW!!

i dont give a shit wat any one says... seat belts save lives!! i garantee that i wouldnt be alive today if i had not been wearing my seat belt. i was in a accident with 2 other friends where we flipped a f-250 4 times, the driver and the passanger being thrown out, the driver is paralized from the waist down and the passanger got a broke leg and some other stuff. and me, since i was wearin my seat belt all i got was 3 staples in the head and a badly broosed tail bone... so take my advice and always wear your seat belt guys.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by REracer27
i dont give a shit wat any one says... seat belts save lives!! i garantee that i wouldnt be alive today if i had not been wearing my seat belt. i was in a accident with 2 other friends where we flipped a f-250 4 times, the driver and the passanger being thrown out, the driver is paralized from the waist down and the passanger got a broke leg and some other stuff. and me, since i was wearin my seat belt all i got was 3 staples in the head and a badly broosed tail bone... so take my advice and always wear your seat belt guys.
True on that one...every time I just sit in my car it's a habbit of putting mine on, lol.

Actually, that video reminds of of something called "Red Asphault" I watched in my drivers class to get points off my liscence, shit brutal !!!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:08 PM
is doing your girlfriend

Did that car even have shocks? it was bouncing around every where. that car is a big POS

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Old 02-22-2007, 05:11 PM

Lets turn right and stomp the gas? That cars probably glad its finally put out of its misery.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:59 PM
OH SNAP!

Ghost ride the whip!
Driving definitions: Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:12 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

big shit box on wheels....if his seat came out that easy he should of died for cheaping out on car prep......that my friends is white trash
Old 02-23-2007, 03:38 AM

"Tadaaa!"

Turdmaro is gone, boring dd Dodge for now.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:03 AM

man forget that

the COUPE that COULD