The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Vette Getting The Shit Beat Out of It

Old 12-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Bolt-On 2v GT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vette Getting The Shit Beat Out of It

here's the vid http://www.burnoutbrigade.com/vettefun.wmv

and here's the story from another forum

Oh yea, about 1/2 the video is me driving

Basically..My buddy traded his 2000 TA in on the car in Vid...etc etc...When we went to stealership, out the door he was supposed to finance 27k, that put his payment at like 550/mth...Thats what was in the contract etc...Then on Tuesday he gets a call from the credit union saying that the dealership was trying to finance 33k through them for the car

So he called the dealership, tried to find out what the **** was going on...blah blah blah...then finally just said **** it, I'll bring the Vette back, and I'll be there to pick the TA up...So today he took the Vette back, got the TA...So last night we figured he doesn't own the car anymore, so we might as well have a little fun and make a vid
btw somehow or another the dealership got ahold of the vid they made

this is another story...He went to the dealership today because he left his sunglasses in the vette, so he went to get them back...

He gets there, and they come out and are like "the GM wants to talk to you" The GM was all threatening to sue him and all this shit...

They aren't/can't do shit.

"Does this look like a piece of crap to you? Like them spinnin' tires do you?"
Old 12-16-2005, 09:22 PM
sooo...where's the turbo?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was all like...fuck the dealership...until I saw some goofy ass 20 yr old get out...fuck that kid
Old 12-17-2005, 04:59 AM
Banned

Nice job on killing the tires, thats gonna set them back about $1,500 hahahaha!!! I ripped some donuts the over month that left perfect circles, then did some figure 8's lmao. They wanted him to pay 33k plus the trans am?!?!? Looks like a BASE MODEL 99-2000 FRC which is only worth about 22k at most!
Old 12-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

Edited: BBB was right

Last edited by myltwon; 12-17-2005 at 07:56 AM.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:45 AM
Livin' Large

Basically..My buddy traded his 2000 TA in on the car in Vid...etc etc...When we went to stealership, out the door he was supposed to finance 27k, that put his payment at like 550/mth...Thats what was in the contract etc...Then on Tuesday he gets a call from the credit union saying that the dealership was trying to finance 33k through them for the car
The only way the dealership could do this would be if the fucking moron signed a blank contract, blank bill of sale, blank trade in bill of sale, etc. I'm leaning more towards a simple misunderstanding and the fucktard deciding to use it to try to get out of the car (buyer's remorse) as I find it difficult to believe a big dealer would expose themselves to that sort of civil liability (blank contract, changing figures, etc.) for six pathetic thousand dollars.......
Has this asshole scanned and posted copies of any of the documents from the sale along with something from the credit union showing the differences in figures, or are we supposed to take the word of some punk ass retard that just made a video of himself breaking many many traffic laws and posted it on the world wide web with his fucking name in the credits?

I like that they took the time to put who drove the car in the credits, hopefully they will be prosecuted for wreckless driving, 120+ on the interstate, improper start, etc. even if the dealership doesn't sue. It is right in most contracts that in the event a dealer can't secure financing the vehicle will be returned to the dealership in the condition it left so the dealership does have grounds for a law suit.

Just another fine example of the general public being worse than the evil car dealer, I see it every day. Anyone that thinks the dealership deserved this needs to understand that fuck boy got his T/A back in perfect condition, nobody burned it's tires to the ground or beat the piss out of it (though they should have) Deal fell through, big deal, take the car back like a man and go on with your life.

Last edited by BigBadBuick; 12-17-2005 at 07:47 AM.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:52 AM
Livin' Large

After giving it a little more thought, I'd say this is what really happened:

He was pre-approved for $27k of financing. The total after taxes, fees, etc. came to $33k. He signed the contract figuring the credit union would do the extra money, and then acted like an immature little brat when they called and said they wouldn't.

But I know, the car dealer deserves it
Old 12-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

Originally Posted by BigBadBuick

He was pre-approved for $27k of financing. The total after taxes, fees, etc. came to $33k. He signed the contract figuring the credit union would do the extra money, and then acted like an immature little brat when they called and said they wouldn't.

makes sense, obviously a kid who acts like that isn't the kind of person who reviews contracts

Old 12-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Scuderia ALRI

Originally Posted by BigBadBuick

Are you a car salesman?, BTW I agree with you about what really happened.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:51 PM

who the fuck finances 33k for a car? god damn.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:20 PM
Resident Asshole

Originally Posted by corey r.
who the fuck finances 33k for a car? god damn.
I financed exactly 33k for my car.
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am