The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Hi, I'm officer JACKASS!!!!

Old 07-29-2005, 09:29 PM
El Puto ©

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seen it, what a lame excuse for a cop.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:35 PM

first of all when u call 911 they put u on hold and they have done it to me before... 2nd, when they "dispatch" they take about 2 hours 2 get there and when they get there they say "we got a call from some other place", cops are worthless unless theres a REAL emergency as a car crash, stabbin, shooting, things like that, other than that they get real ignorant and cocky with their power, go live in miami for a lil while tell me how many times u get stopped for just being a teenager. Not for speeding, not for wreckless driving, not for bassing, not for anything, just because your a teenager, go ahead. Talk to any teenager in miami and find me ONE that hasnt been pulled over and ill give you a dollar lol and if you do say you know some that hasnt been pulled over YOUR LYING I been living in miami (kendall around country-walk/metro zoo) since 1993 dont tell me how the cops there are, trust me I got PLENTY of experience with them.

Lil' Zate ------- Trky ------- IAmSuprAwsme
Old 07-29-2005, 09:42 PM

oh and another thing, when you got cops in undercover mustangs, beamers, bmws, vws, and others, it can get pretty annoying being pulled over by pretty much any random car.... because miami rarely has any regular cop cars now, they're all undercover and thats why i hate cops because of miami, i dont hate cops up here, oh i love cops up here they're fuckin nice compared to over there

Lil' Zate ------- Trky ------- IAmSuprAwsme