The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

2 Street Racing Compilation Video's

Old 11-12-2004, 04:20 AM
Omnipotence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by lillzilla
RB motoring and only a coule of thousand other tune companies make turbo kits for the 4g63 that has and or could hit 500 hp.
to assume that they couldn't bolt on a 20g turbo and then exceed 500 hp is proof that your pre-seeded anomisity for the
import movement or envy for the dudes capacity taints your statement . He ran a 12.1 and as mentioned before that number
may not reflect the quoted hp. but the fact is that the very same car pulled away from a car that has how much horse power and runs what in the 1320 stock ? add no2 and what should he run ?
honestly , i think he exaggerated the hp (DSM) , flaunts the $ ,
and the "WHAT WE HAVE HERE " comment is attempt to impress
people or produce a image for his video. don't deny his car is fast
and remind me that your computor says yours is faster .. N-V
I think you are making an ASS out of yourself by ASSuming that the 4g63 in the EvoVIII is the exact same as the 4g63 that came in 1g t/e/l. It is actually mirrored so everything would be in reverse, therefor a 20g that fits on a 1g 4g63 talon would not fit on an EvoVIII unless you did some custom fab work.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:37 AM
Owner-RM Performance.net

Originally posted by 4drwhore
I think you are making an ASS out of yourself by ASSuming that the 4g63 in the EvoVIII is the exact same as the 4g63 that came in 1g t/e/l. It is actually mirrored so everything would be in reverse, therefor a 20g that fits on a 1g 4g63 talon would not fit on an EvoVIII unless you did some custom fab work.
I wouldnt say he is an ass, just misinformed. There are not very many turbo kits made for the evo at present time. Buschur has a br 500 /or br 580 which are in comparison to the forced performance green and red turbos, which are generally dsm specific, but are known to run on subies as member green on this site. No turbo made for a t/e/l will bolt on to a evo. No one was claming he has 500hp. I posted the message above where cars with the stick turbo are running pump gas with probably less boost then him and are running 11's with approx375-400hp. So it is possible. Myabe he is a bad driver, maybe he is still running a stock clutch who knows who cares. i am done with this thread
I watch and make videos with quick cars for enjoyment, not to argue whether the info stated is fact or fiction.

WWW.EVOwned.COM
Old 11-12-2004, 06:43 AM
Omnipotence

I was just calling him an ass cause he was ASSuming. They actually make a really nice GT35R bolt on turbo kit for the Evo. But unless you are already running low 11's and used the stock turbo to it's fullest potential, it's a waste.
Old 11-13-2004, 06:31 AM
.:DSM:.

well, stock, an evo has like what.....240hp @ the wheels? So if he really had a 20g and all the supporting mods(fmic looked bigger than stock too) then he really *should* be close to 400hp. Maybe not, he may be one of those people that buys everything to make it fast, but then its still slow cuz he cant tune, or cant drive, etc.

I agree that 12.1 is a dissapointment for a 20g setup on an evo. I would have atleast hoped for low 11's with that many mods.

Hes probably lying.
Old 11-13-2004, 06:49 AM
banned

Well I thought about this and came up with...

HE Stated he had 500whp. Well lets look at this. 20G Plus N20 Maybe he has 400ish off spray and 500ish on spray ? ok thats answered.

A 20G is a large turbo and Spools a lil bit slower than most, i know from experience they spool slower. Now possibly in the 1/4 he never reaches full potential of the turbo he seemed to be awesome top end against the Vette maybe hecant reach that potential with just a dead launch 1/4 pass which means Bad setup for 1.4 good setup for Street.

Good example Look at Joes Lambo VTT He runs 12's all day in that 170k car BUT PLEASE try and race him on the highway Youd be hard pressed to EVER catch that car. Maybe thats how the guy idioiticly built the evo. ?

Thats just my .2 I bet if anyone ran him froma roll itd be a nice fight. Dead Stop ed jump fall back and eventually pull away and the AWD is gonna kill his top end. He seems to be a Bolt on kid in my opinion Reads Sport Compact and Buys all the cool shiney name brand Parts !
Old 11-13-2004, 07:34 AM
Omnipotence

Originally posted by DirtyDave
Thats just my .2 I bet if anyone ran him froma roll itd be a nice fight. Dead Stop ed jump fall back and eventually pull away and the AWD is gonna kill his top end. He seems to be a Bolt on kid in my opinion Reads Sport Compact and Buys all the cool shiney name brand Parts !
God I love that quote. PM me if you want me to email you some video's of an awd talon with no top end.
Old 11-13-2004, 11:51 AM
banned

Originally posted by 4drwhore
God I love that quote. PM me if you want me to email you some video's of an awd talon with no top end.

Let me put it this way. Equal Up a FWD and an AWD Talon/Eclipse/Laser and Give them EXACT Mods and Top end the FWD will pull. Ive owned both and actually still own the AWD.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:10 AM

We got an EVO in the 11's down here and a 99 SI running a 10.7. This is here in Orlando.