The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

For all you dsm haters

Old 07-22-2004, 05:21 AM
Omnipotence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For all you dsm haters

http://grove.ufl.edu/~vijay99/w.html

If you need the codec right click save...

http://www.codecsdownload.com/cgi-bi...d.pl?file=0043

Little details on this car:
Stock head
Stock intake
Fully stock bottom end
Stock composite 130k mile Headgasket
Stock head bolts
110 octane
This is with a lazy 1.87 60' tranny is still kind of new so he's not really launching hard yet
Full interior, daily driven street car
Full street radials all the way around, no DR's needed here, only 205 wide

I posted this video to help educate, not go "ooh look dsm's are so much better" Just trying to show some of you guys the things that can be accomplished by a dsm when it's done right.

This is still on low boost, once he gets a 4layer HG and some ARP's he want's to crank up the boost. Anymore ?'s just let me know, he's not all top secret about his setup like I am.

Car has never broke, I purchased it in ohio, drove it all the way down here no problems then sold it to him, two months later he's running 11s with it. He had this setup on a white car before but it got wrecked. White car did pretty much the same thing. He uses the track for tuning purposes and saves the real e/t's and r/t's for the street.

Please enjoy and let's try to keep this one civil.

Last edited by Ian MMF; 07-22-2004 at 05:26 AM.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:00 AM
N2O Lover

And in 13 years I am sure the Skittles will be the same way.

WTF is up with that codec?

edit: nevermind WMP just did not like it.
Best Times 1/4
N/A - 12.56@110.51
N2O - 11.43@123.15
100 shot
See My Cars - Listen to the 224/228 closed & open - My Latest Video of Drag Run
Originally posted by moldyhands
Show me an 11 second import that only has a few thousand in it, and I'll show you a car owner that's always talking about when his car's going to get fixed and what broke.

Last edited by DebianDog; 07-22-2004 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:03 AM

nice vid gotta love UF hosting...
Old 07-22-2004, 06:04 AM
Omnipotence

I don't know, that's just the way it came off the guys camera. Pretty shitty but it let's me view the video.

After all this and I prove stuff to you all I get is "in 13 years I am sure skittles will be the same way?"

I guess well have to see, I want to see how long these skittle motors last, they seem to be strong little beats just think they would be alot more fun if they were on an awd platform.

I guess well have to wait and see what comments this gets from the TR skittle owners.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:07 AM
N2O Lover

Well if it is soooooo easy how come I go to the track like every week and have never seen a 11 DSM??? EVER!

That rare?
Old 07-22-2004, 06:11 AM
Omnipotence

Originally posted by DebianDog
Well if it is soooooo easy how come I go to the track like every week and have never seen a 11 DSM??? EVER!

That rare?
You have to look at the owners of it. The average dsm owner is under 25, and just likes to have a dsm because it's awd which he can brag about and he wants everyone to hear his bov sound.

Why do I go to the track and see ls1's run 13.8s all day long? You have to put it in perspective of where you are and the average owner of that make that you encounter. Things are a little different over here on the east side. We have a 800hp eclipse that traps 155moh, full weight car. Several low 12 high 11 second daily driven evo's, about 4 11 second talons and an 11 second galant, 12 second galant and about 5-7 low 12 second talons. If I lived over in tampa and had to deal with seeing people like wannabedsmer owning dsm's and not showing anyone shit, I would be right in line with you guys. There is more to the dsm world then outside of tampa.

If you ever want to come over to the east side I'd be more then happy to show you around, the spots for street racing, take you to the track and you can crash at my crib if you want. Dont think it's a date though, I dont put out the first time.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:23 AM
N2O Lover

Originally posted by 4drwhore
If you ever want to come over to the east side I'd be more then happy to show you around, the spots for street racing, take you to the track and you can crash at my crib if you want. Dont think it's a date though, I dont put out the first time.
Heh! Umm that would be about 778 miles south then east brother. My Dad lives in Tampa...

I am going to try and get down there late summer but will probably bring the T/A. At least then I will have a chance with alll the fast cars running around down there...
Old 07-22-2004, 06:25 AM
Omnipotence

Originally posted by DebianDog
Heh! Umm that would be about 778 miles south then east brother. My Dad lives in Tampa...

I am going to try and get down there late summer but will probably bring the T/A. At least then I will have a chance with alll the fast cars running around down there...
I'm over near orlando. Where exactly do you live? You on fuel sluts also?
Old 07-22-2004, 08:18 AM
hoes down pimps up

where can i get the codec for this mama-jama.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Omnipotence

Right click save as on the 2nd link in the original post.