Updates, Bugs, and Suggestions Need something explained about the site, then ask in here. Report all bugs found in the software. If you have any suggestions for the site, please let us know about them.

Please Read!

Old 03-19-2010, 03:47 PM
6speed rhd integra!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Read!

Originally Posted by Riseabovetherest
Spoon sticker on the window yet I don't see any spoon parts? and advan sticker on the fender yet your rocking DR20 Knocko wheels ?

was this car cut at the A pilar and the jdm complete front welded to the existing us chassis? was it a firewall cut? or was the entire firewall drilled out and swapped?

jdm sunroof/ac carbon fiber trim piece??? JDM Itr never came with sunroofs and US never did either?
this guy is posting in my thread spamming, and he wont stop. i even edited my first post and said no shit talking in thread, and he wont stop.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:09 PM
MaDe Of MoNeY

best bet is to shared_pm a mod or an admin.. they never come in here like they should. good luck
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 03-21-2010, 05:43 PM
6speed rhd integra!

thanks for the advice.