TRShop Reviews Reviews of service provided (good or bad) by local shops. Keep it factual and honest people, no flaming, no posting personal details and keep it ontopic.

97 Corolla ideas. Need help.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 Corolla ideas. Need help.

So guys, I'm new to the site and cars in general. I've always loved cars, but now I'm starting to get more involved in upgrades and such. I've done some research, but still need some help. I am a college student so I have a limited budget. I have some ideas of what I want to do.

First thing I'm looking to do is get a new grille for her, with a TRD logo on it. QUESTION. Are the $30 grilles on Ebay reliable and worth it, or should I look elsewhere?

Another thing I've been wanting to do for a while is take off the badges on my trunk and paint them black. However, they aren't glued on there, they are the ones like stuck in there. So if anybody knows how to get them off, or has a way to paint them, let me know.

Also want to add these racing stripes on (black). I just want some opinions on this.Offset Racing Stripe Kit "Trim to fit" - This kit can be installed on any type of car with minor trimming....

Eventually I plan to put a cold air intake on and new exhaust, but I'm not too sure of how much this stuff will cost me.

Otherwise if you guys have any other ideas to make her look better, sound better, or perform better for cheap, please let me know. I'm still learning, and I love to learn!