TRShop Reviews Reviews of service provided (good or bad) by local shops. Keep it factual and honest people, no flaming, no posting personal details and keep it ontopic.

Hybrid Motorsports in largo

Old 09-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Old School

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hybrid Motorsports in largo

Bought a GTE swapped Sc300 in Feb 09.I was promised a NO RUST car with working a/c that needed recharging.Previous owner has stated he drove the car to NY and back no issues. Within the first month i encountered these problems and replaced the following items:

Radiator was cracked
Lower radiator hose was a "Advance Auto" special universal and was leaking coolant.OEM Toyota cost me about $15
Electric fans took a shit within a week of each other.
Battery took a shit
Car was ghetto lowered when bought(cut springs) and was told the struts would just need the springs swapped out.Struts were shot.He offered a used set i was able to use the springs rest was junk.
Car had a 100mph speedcut that i thought could be fuel.Went to check the fuel pump and discovered a STOCK SC300 FUEL PUMP!!!:crazy:
Left front tire blew out and proceeded to bend the rim.

With all these problems within the first month i wanted nothing to do with the shop.I understand i had to eat the previous mentioned issues but the couple of next ones put me over the top.NunezTT on here installed a AEM EMS temporarily earlier this year and found a wiring mess from hell.IACV is wired incorrectly and all the stock Sc plugs were kept in the harness.A rust bubble has emerged from a spot on the passenger 1/4 window that now leaks water into the car.I have now tried to fix the a/c and have discovered a leaking condenser,and a wiring problem again.Buyer beware with anything coming from that shop i have informed Hybrid Motorsports and he claims"when a car see's more power than stock stuff happens".Plain and Simple i was promised a Rust free car and an A/C system that needed recharging.All lies and i will continue to fix the issues from these hacks.

Heres pictures of the rust.