TRack Events Forum Forum for discussion of TR's Events, past present and future

TR Track Event #17 Smack Talking Thread...

Old 03-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Where racing is a pleasur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TrackSlut
id like some srt whoopin... anyone coming out with a srt4 or 8? see the guy in the black saturn... =)

Ohhh, shoooot. SRT4 check'n in. I know 2 are signed up. Both are.... Well, I'll give you a run for fun

You bringing slicks right ?
02' wranlger apex edition with EFI 5.0L 302 SBF. 5.5'' lift, custom 4-link 8.8 in the rear, high pinion D30 front with locker.
A wise man once said, " I didn't wash my hands b/c my D**K is cleaner then ANYTHING, in that bathroom"
Old 03-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Jaguar Fan

nope no slicks for me...axles like to snap with slicks on the lsj's... just to much for them to handle without upgrading. not to say i havent tried with a buddies set lol... with my lowering springs the 16inch slicks just barely fit in the well but there would be no turning radius at all. i have bf goodrich kdw2's which i hear are a good strip tire, stock on the srt4 too i believe? this will be the 1st real time i get to play with them and tire pressures at a track. last time i was at bradenton i got a 13.6 @106 on a mild tune and it was the middle of the day... so my target is around 13.3 which i think is totally realistic with what i have and the progression im seeing.

Black 06 Ion Redline / Stage 2+
Old 03-30-2007, 08:29 AM
Where racing is a pleasur

Originally Posted by TrackSlut
nope no slicks for me...axles like to snap with slicks on the lsj's... just to much for them to handle without upgrading. not to say i havent tried with a buddies set lol... with my lowering springs the 16inch slicks just barely fit in the well but there would be no turning radius at all. i have bf goodrich kdw2's which i hear are a good strip tire, stock on the srt4 too i believe? this will be the 1st real time i get to play with them and tire pressures at a track. last time i was at bradenton i got a 13.6 @106 on a mild tune and it was the middle of the day... so my target is around 13.3 which i think is totally realistic with what i have and the progression im seeing.
Well, we should be a good race then
Good times in the Saturn though.
SRT4s are the oppisite. They break stuff WITHOUT slicks.
02' wranlger apex edition with EFI 5.0L 302 SBF. 5.5'' lift, custom 4-link 8.8 in the rear, high pinion D30 front with locker.
A wise man once said, " I didn't wash my hands b/c my D**K is cleaner then ANYTHING, in that bathroom"