TR Shop Forums Interact with local shops here, submit customer testimonials, etc...!

STAY AWAY FROM Cars & Concepts - Tampa

Old 09-20-2010, 08:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STAY AWAY FROM Cars & Concepts - Tampa

I've complaianed to the Better Business Bureau as well...check the BBB claims agains these idiots and BEWARE !
ABSOLUTELY THE WORST !!!!
Stay AWAY from these Mickey Mouse mechanics. They had my car for 5 months, used every excuse in the book...1. can't locate the problem yet, 2. had staffing issues with mechanic quitting so delayed, 3. part ordered is late, 4. we took fuel pump out but it wasn't it, so we put it back and it cost us 1 week etc..etc... TRIAL and ERROR mechanics???? WTF? This shop is supposed to be experts in German Engineering ! Ends up returning my car on a Tow Truck (I DROVE IT THERE INITIALLY !!!!) to take it to the Dealer (who fixed problem in 1 week) and on top of that CHARGED ME over $700 for their Trial and Errors time spent that they peformed. Later I find out (from dealer) that they broke a valve in the Gas Tank when they took out the Fuel pump with their Trial and Error approach ($2800 price tag at the dealer). I dispute charges with my credit card - they got a lawyer instead. STAY AWAY LIKE A PLAGUE - MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN 30 YEARS OF DRIVING.