TR Shop Forums Interact with local shops here, submit customer testimonials, etc...!

Custom Engine Work

Old 05-10-2007, 09:00 PM
The Don

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Engine Work

Well since I found help for my headlights here, I figure I would post up this question.

I'm not sure if anyone on the forums is familiar with Acura Legend engines, the C32A. Type I if that makes a difference.

Basically on my regular forums people are doing all sorts of crazy things with their engines. 3.5 RL block swap, different mods to pistons etc.

I am not very car savvy at all. I know about cars in general, but when it comes to engines I'm an idiot, lol. I know basic things, but custom parts and installing things I'm clueless.

What I have right now installed, custom cold air intake, Bayou Stage 2 ECU, Stromung B Pipe, Remus Muffler, and some various other things.

I have pullies and headers waiting to go on.

What I'd like to do is catch up, or pass the guys on my forum. Since I don't know enough about engines to do any custom work, or anything like that I am unable to. I would love to work on getting custom turbo/supercharger.

Since they are very familiar with the cars engine, they are able to better modify and work withs things, but I was seeing if anyone here knew about these engines and/or would be interested in working on getting some good HP/TQ numbers.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I figured, why not. I posted this in the Honda/Acura section with no luck. So I was hoping one of the shops might be able/ interested in doing some stuff.

Thanks guys.