TR Shop Forums Interact with local shops here, submit customer testimonials, etc...!

Remote Starter Install

Old 08-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Almost A Civilian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remote Starter Install

I need a remote starter installed on my 97 Eclipse GS-T.

I'm not looking for any kind of warranty since I bought it online, I just want a quality job and everything to work correctly.

This is the system: I know it's not the best system but I just want it for the remote start because I have to park like a 10 min walk from work.

Description
Search Our Other Items Here - - >

Brand New THOR Two-Way LCD Display Alarm System with Remote Engine Start - Silver

Protect your car from vandals and theft with this two-way car alarm.

With a long range FM system, this alarm system wails out a 127-dB siren when abused. The remote with the newest flip design features a video on audio alert so you know right when someone's trying to break into your car.
Two-Way Technology- This allows the remote to communicate with your car. You will be able to gather a multitude of information about your car. You will be alerted when someone bumps your car or tries to start your vehicle. This features works on FM technology that allow your car to be monitored from a distance.
Remote Engine Start Function -

Warm up your car from inside your home or from inside the Shopping Mall ! This feature will work on both manual and automatic. NOTE that for manual transmission your car must be in neutral gear and hand brake must be applied before you can remote start it. For the manual transmission in order to avoid for your car to jump on remote start you will have to BYPASS the clutch.
Features include:
  • Two-way car alarm with LCD
  • Long range FM system (up to 3000 ft.)
  • Visual and audio alert on remote
  • Dual zone monitoring shock sensor
  • Auto lock/unlock
  • Anti car jacking system
  • Doors/trunk/hood sensors
  • Auto re-locking
  • Trunk release by remote
  • Remote easy key-lock
  • Remote engine start
  • Current sensing circuit
  • Status LED
  • Silent arm/disarm
  • Flashing headlights
  • 127dB siren
  • Remote panic
  • Sensor bypass by remote
  • Valet override function
  • Starter disable output
  • FITS MOST CARS AND TRUCKS
**Professional installation required**
Package Included:
  • Brand new in retail box by THOR with two remotes, cables and all necessary installation parts!

Old 09-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Kung Fu comes standard™

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try pm tjelite or call toby at 813-818-8956, he should be able to help you, i will also reference him to this thread