Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

Hybrid Motorsports???

Old 11-07-2014, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hybrid Motorsports???

Anyone know where any of the mechanics or these guys went?
Old 11-12-2014, 06:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shut down for destroying to many cars including my boosted Lexus IS300, my buddy's VR6, and many more. Justin did a build on my perfectly running engine in his shop with all new parts from oil pump to flywheel just to have it lock up on his lift. He tried to blame me saying I gave him a bad oil pump (which was new from ASIN who makes Toyotas pumps) not to mention a good mechanic would know what low oil pressure is and should not have run the motor. Loser didn't even want to remove my head to rebuild engine, he just wanted to pull the crank from below and replace bearings. The head was F*cked and all my brand new BC parts were lost.. After blowing it up he rebuilt the engine and PUNCHED MY CRANK .30 OVER for a 700hp build???

OMG and my transmission.... This fool installed my new tranny and engine and there was a bad vibration he blamed on my tranny. He made me rebuild it just for the builder to tell me it was perfect when ass hole put it back in it was still vibrating... Took it back out and had me balance my clutch and flywheel. pulled it again and again just to find out all I needed was a 1inch spacer between the mount..... I SPENT THOUSANDS CHASING A PROBLEM THAT TURNED OUT TO BE $5 IN SPACERS

He also
  • Destroyed my dash when installing my gauges
  • Installed my injectors wrong and locked the injector caps in my head (that I had to remove myself cuz he thought they were fine)
  • Let my car get hit in his parking lot
  • Did not install my valve spring washers in my head (destroyed it)
  • Did not adjust valves after doing a head build?? Re-did it 3 times and still never got it right
  • Didnt know I had no oil pressure even with a brand new AEM gauge working properly
  • Didnt clean anything after having it for over a year
  • My car went in perfectly fine and I got it back destroyed
  • Told me I would get my car back next week every week for over a year
  • Took my money for things like $200 for oil lines and installed $15 in rubber hoses
Oh yea and the best part was Justin is not even a legit shop. No license to work on cars! So when he messes up he can just close his doors and pretend it never happened

My buddy's VR6 wouldn't even start after he built it and took his $5k. Ass hole threw up his hands and said "What do you want me to do?". That was my buddy's daily and he was forced to sell for peanuts not running right.

F*ck that idiot - Review of Hybrid Motorsports in Largo FL run by Justin Hood (mechanic owner)

Last edited by Noah2JZ; 11-16-2014 at 04:12 PM.