Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

ROLL CALL!!!

Old 05-07-2001, 11:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently picked up an 88 Supra Turbo. My first Toyota and my first non-RX-7 sports car. Have to see how long this lasts.. heh.. I do like the car though.

Welcome to Toyotaland... population three or four.

-j0lt
Old 05-08-2001, 11:22 AM

LoL

Alex 20/m Lakeland 98 Grand Am 88 Toyota Tercel --bad ass 75hp (at the crank) 3e 1bbl with 4speed auto. DONT MAKE ME have to turn my air off............................

"Sometimes I'm confused as a baby in a topless bar!"

Old 05-10-2001, 12:23 AM

93+ Supras arent much hype at all. There arent too many cars that can get 400hp to the ground after intake exhaust and boost controller. And theyre pretty reliable too. Not quite bulletproof like the owners would have you believe but very strong. There are ways to keep a rotary just about as reliable but regular maintenance is easy to forget..

I think the RX-7 looks better though

Old 05-10-2001, 02:48 AM

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by camryDAN
hey pontiac where at in lakeland are you from? i was not aware we had lakeland members other than a 240 or 2 and perhaps a few lurkers who never post anymore.

yeah if u want my car u can buy it from me! but even the tercel is probably faster
I live in south lakeland.

haha. I cant afford another car. Man that tercel has 135000 miles on it and a killer 78hp at the crank. I cant even spin the tires on an oil puddle after it rains. =) Itll haul balls on the innerstate though. Its great to watch someone fly past you then I punch it hit 115 creep up by them & slow down to 108 they try to pass but the speed limitor kicks in and I slowly pull away laughing.

Old 05-10-2001, 05:03 AM

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by camryDAN
hey im in south lakeland too. i live right by GJHS if ur wondering. ive probably seen ur car around. i have the blue camry with white rims that has a for sale sign on it now. basically the only camry modded (besides those ghetto bling bling ones)
I knwo who you are. I saw you in carter road park a few weeks ago.

I rode right by you
Why are you selling it?