Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

SC300 nearing the end of the body!!!!

Old 06-20-2005, 06:50 PM
art
E=MC-hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SC300 nearing the end of the body!!!!

FINALY!!!!!! I am starting to get near the end of the paint and body part of the build!!!!!THANK GOD!!!!!!!LOL I should finaly be getting the rear bummper fitted on by the end of this week and ready to prime so paint will be right around the corner so Im hoping to have the rim's and suspention poped on and ready for QS&L in a few week's for a showing the engine will still be stock seeing as we are stilll making part's and desiding on a turbo and managment system for it but all in all i will be thrilled to just see the damn thing make a few head's turn...but anyway for those that care Im hoping to make a showing in no more than 3 week's and I will post up a few day's befor we bring it out
thanks
art

www.rccustomz.com
Old 06-21-2005, 06:03 PM
art
E=MC-hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SupraKid
I heard somewhere that its just going to look just like Ralph's SC300... ?
LOL no I if ralph has the grey one(the one Im thinking of) the only body part's that are the same is the rear bumper and that's just by chance... I didnt even see or know about that car until it rolled to QS&L a few week's ago, but as of tonight I almost have the rear done Im not to much on the rear bumper but it was the best we could find the rest where kinda bla...but we shall see Im just happy Iv almost got the first part done FINALY LOL
art

www.rccustomz.com