Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

dyno queens???

Old 05-28-2004, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where do you see the "Dyno Queens" here in tampa. I think you must be thinking about some the Supra owners you read about on Supraforums.

You say you don't want to start nothing then change the name on the thread.

I personally know about 14 Supra owners. They dyno their cars for tunning purposes not to win no contest's. I know cause I tune alot of them. And majority of them do like going to the track.

They might not want to go to the track event due to people like yourselves whose only reason to see them run is to point certain drawbacks.

Now I'm expecting you to think that I'm being hostile thats not the case. I run my car at the track as often as my resources and time allows. I would love to go to the track event. And if I can I will. My car runs very well at the track I have nothing to hide or prove.

Oh yeah on a side note are you running your "Queen"
Old 05-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Vendor/Advertiser

get your punk ass out of this forum//

Ellis Autoworkz

Smoke 2004 LE
Crew Cab *Big Tow Package *4x2

Old 05-28-2004, 02:22 PM
blowed up

i have a torque queen

Originally Posted by 05general lee
im FAT!!!!
Originally Posted by Little Nicky
Scott is my body guard
T.R. $100,000 kill club member #002
Turtle crew member #2
Old 05-28-2004, 07:25 PM
2 seats > 4

Default Re: dyno queens???

Originally posted by `92CXhatch
so how many Supras will be at track day??? i am not in here to start anything... just wanted to see how many high powered queens were going to be showing their faces... oh yeah and on a side note... if i were to tell you that i know of a place holding a dyno queen compition how many of you whould show up??? 50 for 3 runs and 60 for 3 runs with a wide ban...
-Keith
Your grammar and spelling must be as good as your honda. "I'm not here to start anything," you say then you call Supras, "queens." Well done. Wanna race?
Old 05-28-2004, 07:51 PM

Originally posted by `92CXhatch
WOW!!! man do you have something that you are hiding??? it seems like i have struck a heart string with you man... if you need a sholder to cry on you give me a call... and all i was asking is how many supras would be there... you dont have to be hostile or try to prove yourself to me... i could really care less if you show or not man... but you have fun crying about my post...
-Keith

You must of not read the whole post. Im not upset at all. You make a post like this an expect no response?

Tell you what. If and when I go to the TR meet ask me in person the same question or any Supra owner the same question. See what kind of response you get.

Seriously you knuckleheads make a post like this. But when someone makes a comment about you or your vehicle that hurts your feelings you cry "FOUL". Come on dude think before you speak. Which brings me to ask you what kinda of achievements have you or your car made. You make me laugh.

Oh by the way give me your phone number or better yet we can meet somewhere. I'll be more than happy to cry on your shoulder.
Old 05-28-2004, 08:40 PM
I like beer.

So Keith, have you ever ran your car at BMP?? I bet Mr. 93supra would bust your ass.