Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

Roll call for the 11/15 Toyota meet @ Race Rock

Old 11-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Feel teh rally bishes!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roll call for the 11/15 Toyota meet @ Race Rock

Alright this will help us decide where we are all going to meet up at. Caravaning sounds like fun. I got a thread going on the Celica.net site. I just made it a few minutes ago so far heres the list on C.Net.
Alot of people seem intrested in meeting up before driving down to Orlando but no one yet has mentioned any places other than University mall or USF. I'd say we pick some thing more central or on the way to orlando so no one has to back track.
Some where near I-4 sounds more convinient since that is on the way. How about Best Buy parking lot in Brandon. Its like 5 minutes away from I-4 so no one really loses any time.
The time would really depend on everyone and what time they want to get there. How about we meet up at 9am Saturday Morning @ Best Buy?

1) Nelson - 90 celica GT
2) Josh- 02 Celica GT
3) Your Name - Year , Model

Copy and Paste your name along with the list.

1992 GTS 3sgte from hell! // 1990 GT liftback Stock 3sgte
Old 11-12-2003, 09:53 PM
2 seats > 4

FYI, the car show at Race Rock will be for MR2's only. I'm not trying to hate, just letting you know that it's an mr2 meet and the organizer is only letting MR2's in the show unless space is available for other toyotas.

I should also point out that the meet begins Friday night at Orlando Speed World Dragstrip.

Again, I'm only the messenger, and I think all toyotas should be in the show, but I don't want to see anybody get shafted when they get there so please don't flame me...send angry posts to the guy who organized the meet.
Old 11-13-2003, 07:25 AM
"The girl with the MR2"

A couple of MR2 people (and some others??) that are going to the Sat part of the meet only are meeting up at the HOOTERS parking lot on BRUCE B DOWNS and FLETHCHER... 9-9:30...we will be leaving shortly after that...so if you wanna ride to orlando with us....be there around 9:20.
~Andrea
"MR2GRL"
Old 11-13-2003, 08:07 AM
Feel teh rally bishes!

Thats the time we do plan on leaving. The celica guys from the C.net boards, we planned out a pre meet because were supposadly going to have atleast like 15 celicas show up at another location. So the celica meet were having will be in the mall garage from like 11-3pm then i we plan on going to the race rock. I would definately like to drive down to orlando with you guys, its better than driving alone.

Old 11-13-2003, 08:25 AM
"The girl with the MR2"

So you said you would like to ride over with us? How is that? if your celica meet is 11-3?....We are meeting at hooters at 9AM....
????????
~Andrea
Old 11-13-2003, 10:28 AM
Feel teh rally bishes!

I was refering to the driving portion. Yes the meet starts at 11 for the celica peeps but what time do you guys plan on heading to Orlando? If you guys leave like around 9:45 to 10 that sounds good. We'll probably drop by the race rock cafe to check out the scene, then we'll go to the celica meet.