Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

mod app.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Broke not Built

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mod app.

TR Username:
YBlegal

Car:
1986 Mustang SVO

Any specific car knowledge:
I dont know everything, but then again who does? I have been working on all types of cars since the age of 12, so I have a pretty good general knowledge.

Forums you would like to moderate:
Any place that could use a little extra help. But I would rather not be put in the pit road, or general car chat as I do not go into those sections.

Any experience at moderating:
I have been a mod on a smaller website, but it only had about 15 members so there wasn't much moderating to do. So I would say no to this one.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is:
I feel the moderators are there not only to keep things clean and free of spam, but also to share knowledge and lend a helping hand when needed.

Why should you become a moderator:
I have been a member of this site for several years. I have seen its ups, and I've seen its downs. I feel I could help get things back to where they need to be. I may not be the best candidate for the job, but I am willng to give it my best.

List users who do not like you:
I wont sit here and say that nobody dislikes me, as this is a very large community. However I do not know anyone that would have a problem with me.

I realize there may be no response to this post:
I am just fine with that. I am just offering my services to help better our community.

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:23 PM

Got my vote very helpful guy.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:35 AM
TR Admin Alumni

promoted