Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

mod app

Old 01-22-2009, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mod app

Car:
2003 honda cbr 600rr

Any specific car knowledge:
I have been working on cars for years but specialize in Honda/Acura. I have worked in my grandfathers bodyshop since i was about 5 years old so i know body work and painting pretty good. I have worked at other bodyshops and done countless engine swaps and body work as well as paint cars at my house.

Forums you would like to moderate:
Honda/Acura, Bike

Any experience at moderating:
I have helped advise moderators to lock a thread or delete old threads after they are no longer used.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is:
To be there to help a member of tr if they need help. To help monitor threads/forums. To lock unneeded threads. To keep out spam and controvercial threads. Basically to be a referee in a way and to make sure every1 enjoys their tamparacing experience.

Why should you become a moderator?
I have been a member of TR for a while. I spend countless hours on the site and at site events. I have met many people on TR,sold many parts,givin many things away to people that needed them but didnt have the money,let people get the part they need and owe me the money without me being a "telemarketer" and calling them for my money every 5 minutes. I have contributed to TR in many ways. I help other mods out from time to time. I am always around to help a fellow car/bike enthusiast. I have helped countless members work on their vehicles and am a great guy to know and to help the site.

List users who do not like you
None off the top of my head. i have had a few bad experiences but then again who hasnt,i dont hold a grudge. There was 1 person that i let get a part because they needed it and had no money and dude was supposed to pay me a week later and never did. I let it go like 3 months before posting anything. Not sure of his name i believe its oldschoolmike or something like that.

I realize there may be no response to this post:
Yes i realize however i am a great guy and not making me a mod would be a mistake.There is alot of things in the threads i visit that could use extra help and i am willing to donate my services so why not.

im grown but yea bitch i got batman bedsheets
Old 01-23-2009, 02:19 PM
TR Shop Mod

+1 gl al
Old 03-21-2009, 08:24 PM

so? yblegal got 1 vote then he got promoted so whats up? lol

im grown but yea bitch i got batman bedsheets
Old 03-22-2009, 12:29 AM
Pops

+2 for AL make him a mod

Jdm b18c R LSD CRX si
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #96
JoKie TuNinG
RANGCRX BUILT TYPE R
StricKlyMT
727-510-6301
Old 03-22-2009, 01:31 PM

AL I remeber when you helped me fix my car at YOUR house for free! Jdm Ups meet was good and the bike is looking FRESH!!!