Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

Mod app for toyota tech.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:04 AM
一番 King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mod app for toyota tech.

TR Username: Dylan_VQ

Car: '87 JZA70 Supra

Any specific car knowledge: I know enough about the 1JZ to last me a few years.. This also allows me to know a decent amount about the 2J and some other motors as well such as the 7m, but the 1JZ is the one that I'm most confident; that being my main expertise. I think it could be useful as more and more people are swapping these motors into a number of different chassis as the days go by. I'm on supramania constantly helping out throughout the day..

Prior to the Supra I owned a supercharged 4th Gen Maxima, though I'm not as interested in that area.

Forums you would like to moderate: Toyota Tech, its plain and simple. It just seems to be pretty dead in that area and I think I can liven things up a bit given the chance. I think its obvious that its easier to go to a car specific forum for answers but that doesn't always solve problems locals are having. The mods per se in the toyota tech forum are great but I can most definitely help out. I

(The more you list, the better the chances)

Any experience at moderating: Yes, a few, however only one dealt with actual cars and that would be "JZ Power." It was recently a very large group on myspace that had a .tk home sister site that I decided to hand off to another member due to busy schedule who then deleted it for reasons beyond me. Members were generally very happy as I emphasized being constructive and helpful over everything else.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is: I believe the most important would be trying to give members the best outlook and experience when they're on a forum. Flaming, stupidity and other things are common amongst almost all forums. However it is possible to cut down on the level of these by creating a better atmosphere in the first place. More stickies and mod participation in threads always helps out, even when its one of those questions thats been answer a thousand times.

Why should you become a moderator: Because I can satisfy all of what I stated above in order to build a better section. It's always best to have moderators that can make sure threads adhere to forum guidelines as well as having someone who knows what they're talking about.

List users who do not like you: I'm unaware of any, but there are almost people that dislike you and that becomes all the more apparent once you come into a position such as a mod or admin. Trying to ease that stress is the most important though.

I realize there may be no response to this post: Regardless if this receives a reply or not, its the fact that I think I could help out the Toyota tech area. I have free time throughout the day and I'd gladly dedicate it to those who need questions answered and to moderate the areas to make sure all is well. My connections stem beyond just JZ knowledge and having friends on other boards can allow me to redirect answers from elsewhere. I don't need to be a moderator to be happy, I would however like to be one, given permission.

Thank you for your time,
Dylan.

Advanced Race Technology / The Boost Lab
JZA70 / BW S300/83-75 powered
7M FREE Zone
STP JZA70 001 c.'07

Last edited by Dylan JZ; 06-08-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:04 AM
Banned

Exclamation Trademark application for registration

[size=9pt]Trademark application for registration, including China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Macau, USA, UK, France, Italy and all over the world thank you:公司注册网[/size][size=10pt][/size][size=10pt]· [/size][size=9pt]International trademark registration under Madrid System;[/size][size=10pt][/size][size=10pt]· [/size][size=9pt]Trademark search and monitoring;[/size][size=10pt]· [/size][size=9pt]Renewal, alternation, assignment and licensing of registered trademarks;[/size][size=10pt]· [/size][size=9pt]Representation for parties in re-examination, opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board (TRAB) of the State Administration of Industry and Commerce (SAIC);[/size][size=10pt]· [/size][size=9pt]Representation for parties in court proceedings against decisions of re-examination, opposition and cancellation by the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board (TRAB) of the State Administration of Industry and Commerce (SAIC); [/size][size=10pt]· [/size][size=9pt]Representation for parties in trademark disputes/infringement cases via administrative proceedings and/or court proceedings; and[/size][size=10pt]· [/size][size=9pt]Trademark strategy planning and analysis.[/size][size=10pt] [/size](来源:注册香港公司网)
Old 06-27-2008, 07:45 AM
Banned

Thumbs down buy cheapest wow gold here

A wow gold portal site showing which gold sellers have the cheapest price. Compare and save next time you buy WOW gold.