Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

just a few concerns.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:41 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just a few concerns.

im going to fill out this app to try and help with all for sale sections, any at all.

i see way too many spats going on and way too much down talk on other peoples cars and belongings. it is a large group of forums that i personally think could use more moderation. i have a lot of experience in the area of buying/selling/trading cars, ive owned over 30 cars most of which have been sold to fellow TR members. i would just like to help people make efficient sale threads as well as keeping them clean and drama free. i have my own template for "for sale" threads as well, in which i plan on making a sticky.

TR Username: Jordan T

Car: none at the moment, CA S13 soon.

Any specific car knowledge: RWD Toyotas/Mitsubishi's/Nissans ect. but i can turn a wrench on damn near anything.

Forums you would like to moderate: any or all classifieds.

Any experience at moderating: yes.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is: keep it clean and friendly.

Why should you become a moderator: i have a genuine interest with helping in classifieds.

List users who do not like you: ive had disagreements with fellow members but i have no known "enemies".

I realize there may be no response to this post: thats kewl.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:57 PM
www.CEMayhall.com

Well, you sure do have a lot of rep so saying that, I guess someone likes you ... I think it would be good to have another moderator that would clean up the mess here on TR. I've been in a couple of aruguments on TR in the Cars F/S forums and trust me, they have gotten way out of hand! Honnestly, I wish TR would get rid of all of the "e-thugs," and illiterate people who don't know "proper" grammar! I know there has to be a way of permanently banning them without creating a new screen name (ie: IP Address?)

Just my $0.02... Good luck on getting that TR Mod. career <~ B/C that's what it will turn into with all of these kids on here w/ nothing to contribute besides problems!!!

Old 08-04-2007, 07:09 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

ttt
Old 08-05-2007, 09:06 AM
AERODYNAMIC WHEN I FIGHT

Originally Posted by Jordan T
i see way too many spats going on and way too much down talk on other peoples cars and belongings. it is a large group of forums that i personally think could use more moderation.
agreed.

good guy. would make good mod.