Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

mod app!

Old 07-24-2007, 02:39 PM
I hurt my nose.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mod app!

TR Username:jonBODON

Car:1985 corolla gts
Any specific car knowledge: Well mostly working out of my garage lol, but i do welding(cage's and some other custom fab) I Went to Wyo tech. EPA approved certified refrigerant recovery & recycling tech.

Forums you would like to moderate:
(The more you list, the better the chances)
Drift forum only
Any experience at moderating: I cant lie, none at all.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is: Keep order in the forum's they mod, and help by being mature in all other forum's.

Why should you become a moderator: To be honest, I didnt want to be a mod, wont be pissed if I dont get picked, but the drift forum need's one bad, someone who can joke around, take joke's, yet realize when a joke has gone to far, or can go to far and close,lock,delete when needed. becuase right now that isnt happening in there, to much USELESS non "real" drift realated stuff is being posted, it should just be renamed pit road2 since that's all it is now :[. and I would like the chance to mod the forum to keep drift realated thing's in there only, im sick of going in there and reading postwhore thread's with not even car realted info being posted to get post count's up. please pick me, or ANY one who will clean up, and keep thing's in order in that forum.

List users who do not like you:
I honestly couldnt tell you.
I realise there may be no response to this post: Yes I realise there may not be any kind of resopnse to my thread, and that's fine, I just want a Response in the form of the drift forum being cleaned up.
Thank you very much for reading.
-Jon
Old 07-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Fishes more than you

vote for jonbodon for drift mod 07. The drifting forum needs a mod that actually participates in the forum and will clean up any off topic threads(about 80 percent of the drifting forum right now)
Old 07-24-2007, 07:32 PM
///

+1 for Jon. I never go into the drift forum (I drive a Honda ) but I have heard from many people that it needs someone to get it back to where it should be. Jon is a very cool guy, and he would do a great job!
Old 07-24-2007, 08:42 PM
I hurt my nose.

Thank's guy's!
Old 07-24-2007, 10:17 PM

Talking hey

+1

Originally Posted by kaluwa3
+1 for Jon. I never go into the drift forum (I drive a Honda ) but I have heard from many people that it needs someone to get it back to where it should be. Jon is a very cool guy, and he would do a great job!
Old 08-27-2007, 03:20 PM
I hurt my nose.

Bump drift forum needs help, pick anyone who will help me, or anyone who actully cares!
Old 08-27-2007, 03:21 PM
I hurt my nose.

Originally Posted by little jon
+1
Thank you!