Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

I would like to be the newb mod, PLEASE READ...

Old 04-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Spoolinfool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I would like to be the newb mod, PLEASE READ...

TR Username: B18C14

Car:1G 4G63 LASER
Any specific car knowledge: My family including father, grandfather has been in the custom car industry for 3 generations. I have specific knowledge in swap options on Honda chassis's 84-98. Also I weld, do suspention, and have experience with N.O.S. and turbo installs from mild to pretty extreme.

Forums you would like to moderate: NEWBE FORUM I think I could be a great source of information to those in need of help. And when I joined this site I couldn't get people to help me with anything so I would like to be the guy to try to make sure that the new guy gets pointed in the right direction.

I would like to be a mod in War Stories due to the fact it should be a place for all of us to post our events and runs without harsh feedback or getting trashed. I at one time was "that" guy and have come to realize that isn't what we need in the forum. And when you are telling your story about your built turbo car and the kid trashing you drives a tempo I don't think that is justified.

Or I would like to be a mod in the Mitsu Tech. due to the fact I am just getting in to dsm's. But I have access to Mitchell to get the correct answer to any given question, I think it would help me along with the others looking for facts not I thinks.

(The more you list, the better the chances)

Any experience at moderating: I managed Westshore Auto and Marine for 3 years, and yes at times a moderater was needed.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is: To keep the piece along with following rules and regulations of the site as well as enforcing those rules.

Why should you become a moderator: I can't answer this question due to the fact that isn't my decision, but I would love to be able to help those in need.

List users who do not like you: Can't think of anybody that just "don't" like me.

I realise there may be no response to this post: Yes, But when you get a chance all I ask is for some fairness...

Thank you all for your time...

REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT
Old 05-20-2007, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow thats some shit