Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

Moderator App

Old 04-12-2007, 04:31 AM
hoollaa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderator App

TR Username:Steve C.

Car:1996 Honda Civic

Any specific car knowledge: I know much about Nissans, Honda's and DSM's.I am Very familiar with Honda.I am currently enrolled for ptec to get my auto mechanic certification.My uncle is mechanic and helps me all the chances he gets and has tought me alot! I am the ''Family Mechanic''.

Forums you would like to moderate: Honda/Acura tech, Honda/Acura F/S, members rides, general car chat, ROTM.

Any experience at moderating:I am currently a Moderator for JDMdreams.net.I enjoy it everday and wish I could do the same for TR

the main job of a moderator is: A Moderator is someone that is givin a responsibility. A responsibility to enforce the rules that givin to them. I feel that it is not just to be there to keep order in the forums but to be a person to come to.I believe Moderators are role models for this website,They reflect this website.

Why should you become a moderator:I believe I should become moderator because I come experienced! I've been around for a very long time and know what works and what doesn't work around here, I spend alot of time browsing the forums. I've ALWAYS wanted to become a Mod for TR and I know if you elect me you WONT regret it! I try my BEST to make a good impression on everyone I meet. If you know me then you know that I am a very easy guy to get along with.I am very open minded and take everyones opinions in consideration! I try my hardest to meet and introduce myself to fellow TR members. I care for this website, and I want to be there to help it out!

List users who do not like you:I am having a hard time answering this question. I dont know of anyone that doesn's like me. When I say something on TR I make sure it is positive or helpful or I dont post at all.

I realise there may be no response to this post:I completely understand.Like most Applications, this is for you (admins) to read and tell if I am cutout for the job. I want to help TR, and if me becoming a Mod isn't best for this website I have no problem with that.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited by Steve C.; 07-15-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:37 AM

Steve is a very knowledgable person who i've known peronally for the past 3 years. He has helped me alot mechanically with my car and as well as with photography. G/L Steve TR needs more good people like you! Also look at all the well organized meets hes put together!
Old 04-12-2007, 05:07 AM
MAXED REP CLUB

think steve would do good as a mod, very responsible person
Old 04-12-2007, 05:44 AM

Steve is definately cut out to be a moderator has very good organizational skills (organized the last two honda meets) and he's not the type to go on a power trip.

He'll turn out to be a great moderator
Old 04-12-2007, 06:22 AM
hoollaa

Thank you guys!

Old 04-12-2007, 08:02 AM
$$ = boost :( = NA

Steve has always been there to help no matter what the situation is. Chin should be a mod because he cares about our communtiy. He could only make it better good luck biatch
Old 04-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Ro.
®

how do i vote?
Old 04-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Ro.
®

steve would do great as a mod.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:17 AM
hoollaa

Thank you

Old 04-12-2007, 08:26 AM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Steve is the man. He knows what he's talking about and would deffinately help out TR in many ways.

Steve is a glorious beacon of light. G/L