Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

Mod App.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Professional Smartass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mod App.

TR Username: TooSloW

Car:92' Toyota Pickup; 93' Honda Civic; 89' Toyota Supra.
Any specific car knowledge: I would say I'm rated 7 of 10 on understanding engines in general. I'm not bias in any knowledge I obtain. The more I learn the more I can help. I'm no mechanic but I guess rather well.

Forums you would like to moderate: Toyota Tech; General Car Chat; Member's Rides; War Stories; Audio HQ; The Video Post.
(The more you list, the better the chances)

Any experience at moderating: None. But I'm always willing to Help in any way.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is: The main job of a moderator in my opinion is someone that holds themselves at a higher standard than the general public. A mod is someone that keeps order when there is chaos. Someone who isn't bias and is willing to here any problems that anyone may have.

Why should you become a moderator: I believe I've been with TR long enough to know the rules and know that Forums should stay on topic rather than have random threads in unwanted places. I'm also a ghost, I'm always on, yet hardly post... I mainly just read and help out where I feel I can do the most good. My job is at a pawnshop and for those 11 hours of the day I'm here.

List users who do not like you: None that I know of being that I rarely post, but mainly read and try to help where I'm needed.

I realise there may be no response to this post: Thats fine, being that the Mod's are stretched thin and I completely understand.