Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

Moderator application

Old 03-20-2007, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderator application

TR Username: martz0r

Car: Volvo S70, Pontiac Grand Prix

Any specific car knowledge: Yes; not only Volvo-specific but that is a strong-point. Much knowledge as to specific makes/ models, engine sizes, power, drivetrains, etc. a lot of the basics and more.

Forums you would like to moderate: FS, and anything in the General Section

Any experience at moderating: Moderated on a cellular forum a while back

What do you think the main job of a moderator is: Keep an eye out for the possible starting of drama, help organize the forum by communicating with other members and admins/ mods, and strive to make TR a more enjoyable atmosphere whether being on here for the fun or whether your need is specifically car-related.

Why should you become a moderator: I don't cause any problems with other members, have a pretty open mind about vehicles of all types, people of all types, and enjoy helping others out and keeping things fun. I get along with everyone, and have a couple of TR years under my belt so I am familiar with many users and TR as a community. I also am anal about correct grammar and being a Mod and using proper English kind of go hand in hand. We are, as members and possibly as a Mod, a representation of TR.

List users who do not like you: Any confrentations are in the past.

I realise there may be no response to this post: Yes sir-ey Bob.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:54 AM
DD.
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats
Old 03-22-2007, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks dewd!