Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

Application for moderation.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Ni-Ten-Ichi-Ryu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Application for moderation.

Edited for content:

TR Username: ph0tek

Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx
Any specific car knowledge: General repair and body work, suspension setup per application.

Forums you would like to moderate:
(The more you list, the better the chances)
Pit Road
Drifting/tech
Nissan Tech/ForSale
General Car Chat
Meets and Greets.

Any experience at moderating: yes, I was Owner/admin/mod for TampaDrift, Owner/admin/mod for IloveRaving.com, Admin/Mod 3xclusivedesigns.com (graphics group). Admin/Mod Taggaming.com, Admin/Mod SpecialOpsTeam.org. Various other small forums that I have created for friends and clients.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is: To maintain usability of the site for all members and enforce the rules and regulations, and user agreement.

Why should you become a moderator: I have spare time, I know and get along with most people, I have the experience and genuinely care about the content of this website.

List users who do not like you: Honestly cant think of anyone in particular, if they do not like me, they have not made it known to me.

I realise there may be no response to this post:

Original content
would like to volunteer my time and effort to mod the following forums if needed. These forums I feel I could make a difference in the overall performance of the information provided there.. I have no problems stepping in to be the bad guy, and I have no problems being the one to explain what should/needs to be done.

I have moderation experience, so the technical side I understand, and fully agree with revocation of abilities, if abuse of power is found. Current time spent on TR daily allows for moderator status, as throughout my work day I check the forums often, and as I work on my computer at home at night I would be available as well. (I have no life other than working on my car.)

Pit Road, Drifting, Nissan tech/FS, meet and greet, and gcc.

Mod/admin feel free to contact for further inquiries. =)

Last edited by ph0tek; 03-20-2007 at 01:08 PM.