Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

This is horrendous

Old 06-27-2003, 03:39 PM
danse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is horrendous

I saw a post by Zate saying something to the effect that he was going to pass on the STi and get a Kia. I didn't get the reference until I found a link to this. What in Jebus' name are they thinking? If I see one of these, I'm gonna smear dog shite all over the windows with a piece of its broken spoiler, after I shatter the wing with my tire iron, of course. That's just flat out disgusting.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 06-27-2003, 03:53 PM
Mouthhugsarenice

that is awful
Old 06-27-2003, 04:11 PM

What kind of power is this making (165hp?)?
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 06-28-2003, 04:49 AM
danse

I think the power is in the 160-165bhp range. I am just dumbfounded at the fact that Kia would do such a thing. I mean, what kind of funked up logic justifies a car manufacturer to blatantly rip off another car manufacturer's exterior design almost completely!? Next thing they'll do is release a wide fender kit and plastic inserts for the engine bay to make it look like you're running an H4 with top mount. Kia has huge amounts of suck. They'd better not bring this POS to America. I'll overturn the f'ing thing if I see one on the street!

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 07-02-2003, 06:24 PM
ASM FTW!

oh dear god.......

if i am ever so unfortunate as to see one of these rollin about, and i mistake it for an STi, i shall be highly upset. I hope this doesnt become too common...
Old 07-11-2003, 07:51 PM
sooo...where's the turbo?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd imagine that'd it be ok if KIA was associated in some way with FHI...since the cult following of the wrx and limited make of the sti, many ppl who couldn't get one would get this abortion of a car.....it's lame, but it seems like a good idea IF kia is associated with FHI