Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Tranny Question(Ask Mastro)

Old 05-13-2003, 11:58 PM
"color blind kid"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys use some cool subaru tech book to do things or do you use the same one everyone has?

The ring with the teeth thing... i forgot what you said... could you explain again... tranny is on and i know its going to come back off... talking to some guy from nasioc now but i just want it confirmed that im a dumbass before i take t all apart again
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 05-14-2003, 03:31 AM
Firemedic / Local 4420

Blackwagon

Do you mean the syncro or the sleeve and hub assembly? The sleeve and hub are what allows you to select another gear where the synco, well, syncronizes the gears

We use the factory srevice manual which is available for sale to anyone.

Kyle

Old 05-14-2003, 05:10 PM
"color blind kid"

this thing....
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.
Old 05-15-2003, 05:28 AM
Firemedic / Local 4420

blackwagon

That toothed ring goes into the pressure plate. Once that is in the round ring goes over it.

Kyle