Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

fun roads in the Tampabay area

Old 05-06-2003, 09:24 PM
1337 H4x0r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation fun roads in the Tampabay area

My little road is located on the corner of i75 and Bruce B. Downs Blvd. To access the road you have get on the little road right behind the 7-11 and past drive right past the big insurance building and you will get to a road that runs right along i75 before which leads get to another gate which has been locked as it's a nature preserve(I wouldn't mess with it). The road is in poor condtion so beware if low tractions situations and pot holes.

The first gate has been open for several months and there no sign of any no trespassing signs or anything. The road isn't much but no one seems to be around ever and there are couple unpaved constuction roads which are a little short but just enough to have some fun with.

I have a couple more places but let's see what you guys have first.

Please don't go around causing any trouble and be sensible.
Old 05-07-2003, 05:10 AM

I like Patterson Rd., it's right by my house and there's usually few cars on it in the evenings/night. A lot of bikes ride Patterson on the weekends. It's off Racetrack rd. and runs to Tarpon Avenue (or Keystone, whatever they call it now).

For a big loop, you can take Racetrack to South Mobley, to Gunn, go left, go to Tarpon Ave(Keystone), go left, go to Patterson, go left, then after Patterson you're back on Racetrack.

what the? a smiley face with a mullet? that's just not right.
Old 05-07-2003, 05:57 AM
Blingo!?!

The acres or Carrillon at night

20TenProductions "Born to lose and Destined to fail!"
Old 05-07-2003, 05:35 PM
Official Photo Ninja

Originally posted by Bone
The acres or Carrillon at night

are u reffering to Shore acres? because i know abunch back here. Shore Acres BLVd between Overlook and 40th ave..nice 1/2mile snake. and one other one i think it is tanglewood. Between Shore acres blvd and 62nd ave..nice sharp, and i get alot of body roll in the type r

Official Photographer of Festivals of Speed St. Pete, Orlando, & Miami.

Canon 7D..Stepped up my Game
Old 05-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

dude that road behind 7 11 im there all the time. Me and friends chill back there sometimes, those little dirt roads are fun though, just watch out for the construction equipment now. Also, i wouldn't recommend them after it rains, it gets hella muddy and ive gotten my car stuck before. You didn't happen to try and follow some one back there a few nights ago did you? just wondering...
Old 05-08-2003, 02:52 PM
vw/audi

Newburgher (spelling?) off of 41 in pasco.. take a right.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:24 AM
sooo...where's the turbo?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: fun roads in the Tampabay area

Originally posted by lstepnio
My little road is located on the corner of i75 and Bruce B. Downs Blvd. To access the road you have get on the little road right behind the 7-11 and past drive right past the big insurance building and you will get to a road that runs right along i75 before which leads get to another gate which has been locked as it's a nature preserve(I wouldn't mess with it). The road is in poor condtion so beware if low tractions situations and pot holes.

The first gate has been open for several months and there no sign of any no trespassing signs or anything. The road isn't much but no one seems to be around ever and there are couple unpaved constuction roads which are a little short but just enough to have some fun with.

I have a couple more places but let's see what you guys have first.

Please don't go around causing any trouble and be sensible.
that's been my road for the looongest time...i parked my car and went bike riding past the 3rd gate...the one that is always shut that looks like a nature preserve..and there's just nothing, and then 1 lonely 'little house on the prarie' type house about 2-3 miles from the gate.

I like driving down gunn hwy in pasco county..one lane and rather twisty. i've never seen a cop posting on the side of the road. i can't remember specific names, but they all let out on race track road.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:25 AM
sooo...where's the turbo?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by plas
I like Patterson Rd., it's right by my house and there's usually few cars on it in the evenings/night. A lot of bikes ride Patterson on the weekends. It's off Racetrack rd. and runs to Tarpon Avenue (or Keystone, whatever they call it now).

For a big loop, you can take Racetrack to South Mobley, to Gunn, go left, go to Tarpon Ave(Keystone), go left, go to Patterson, go left, then after Patterson you're back on Racetrack.

what the? a smiley face with a mullet? that's just not right.
this is the area i'm talking about!!