Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

ruh roh

Old 03-10-2009, 03:29 AM
400hp club, barely

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, evo people. He's had one for like a month.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:38 AM
Bob

I've been an Evo fan for a long time (Was a die-hard mitsu owner). I love the Subaru, although the new WRX and STi look like a Corolla on steroids, IMO. I love the older, more aggressive boxy lookk of the 02-07 Impreza. As for the Evo, the new body style is bigger, heavier, and obviously less aerodynamic than the Evo IX and prior, but is very agressive looking. I talked to my buddy at Suncoast Mitsubishi, and he said that Mitsubishi has no plans of bringing the sportback stateside. They tried once with the 04 Lancer Ralliart Wagon, and had dismal sales. They dont see a demand for that car here. I think it looks good, but didnt prove itself well in the public eye at the Detroit Auto Show.

Slowboy Racing, Perrin Performance, Cobb Tuning, Invidia, Subaru Tenica International, and eBay !!!

If you need a car stereo install, email me at imsowrxy@gmail.com. I come to you for the install.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:53 AM
vroom psshh.

Originally Posted by EclipseGT01
I've been an Evo fan for a long time (Was a die-hard mitsu owner). I love the Subaru, although the new WRX and STi look like a Corolla on steroids, IMO. I love the older, more aggressive boxy lookk of the 02-07 Impreza. As for the Evo, the new body style is bigger, heavier, and obviously less aerodynamic than the Evo IX and prior, but is very agressive looking. I talked to my buddy at Suncoast Mitsubishi, and he said that Mitsubishi has no plans of bringing the sportback stateside. They tried once with the 04 Lancer Ralliart Wagon, and had dismal sales. They dont see a demand for that car here. I think it looks good, but didnt prove itself well in the public eye at the Detroit Auto Show.
HEY. don't insult the corolla on steriods

Old 03-10-2009, 06:26 AM
oh WTF

Originally Posted by EclipseGT01
thanks for sharing and helpin out the thread!
Orderd Sept. 29th, Built Nov. 8th, Delivered Nov 18th!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Bob

Originally Posted by racer_x
HEY. don't insult the corolla on steriods

Damn... I knew i shoulda bought one of them

Slowboy Racing, Perrin Performance, Cobb Tuning, Invidia, Subaru Tenica International, and eBay !!!

If you need a car stereo install, email me at imsowrxy@gmail.com. I come to you for the install.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:20 AM
vroom psshh.

Originally Posted by WTFchuck
thanks for sharing and helpin out the thread!
were you kidding or serious? because that post was pretty relevant and on-topic
Old 03-10-2009, 09:41 AM
infraction king

Originally Posted by bcs925
why are you in subie tech... you havent had one in a long time nor do you even have a car that is comparable to one. Atleast evo people are maybe just sharing whats going on in their neck of the woods.....
or maybe its because im an Admin and its my job to check in on the forums, and i received a complaint about the thread being posted in the wrong forum. anything else?

and you are right, my M3 compares nothing to your WRX

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan

Last edited by -faded-; 03-10-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:12 AM

who complained? just curious
Old 03-10-2009, 10:31 AM
400hp club, barely

Originally Posted by racer_x
were you kidding or serious? because that post was pretty relevant and on-topic

he said that because it was actually the ONLY post that was on topic, so he was serious and stating that to tell everyone else to stfu.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:55 AM
vroom psshh.

-faded-, ya gotta give Brian credit for calling out an admin, lol. regardless of validity, he's got guts