Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Snowman

Old 01-01-2009, 02:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm replyed, I was out of town or i would have replied same day.

6 letters spell it, 5 lifters be ticking on it, 4 cams spinning on it, 3in cutout on it, 2 heads flowing on it, 1 turbo creeping on it, SUBARU.
Osecuroms.org Opensource Stage II 2006 wrx 281 downloads and counting
Pm me about Subaru Tuning

Old 01-28-2009, 03:16 AM
TR Shop Mod

Hiyas.
Update...
So aznkrunk iirc you have a previous EcuTEK tune so nothing I couldve done for you.

Mike, yeah there was a time when I was wavering with whether I wanted to continue adding new customers. In addition to that, there was also one client who trolls TR that was being a PITA...as Im not a big fan of BS, I stayed away from TR and was on FS. I never heard back from you back last summer about that cable you were ordering for me. Lemme know.

Frank didnt we have tunes setup on different occasions that you had to back out of...parts one time then totalled the next?[/lump of coal]

Last edited by SnowMann; 01-28-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:25 AM
vroom psshh.

Originally Posted by SnowMann
Frank didnt we have tunes setup on different occasions that you had to back out of...parts one time then totalled the next?[/lump of coal]
Haha Santa, I wasn't getting tuned I had 2 friends who needed OS tunes and we never heard back from you. I would have needed a tune, though... you can't tune out 2" crack between the block and the tranny, can you? The idle was crap
Old 01-28-2009, 03:39 AM
fozzy tech

^ lol
Old 01-28-2009, 03:59 AM
TR Shop Mod

Well then theres another person with the s/n racerX who wanted a tune on short notice last June, then changed his mind for July, and finally had to back out due to kablewey issues. Dont think I ever heard personally from your buddy...just PMs with you.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by skoloseven
if you can't get ahold of him get ahold of my tuner 3gsucks he does great work too and is MUCH easier to get ahold of.
+1 to Nick (3GSUCKS) completely helped install my vf39 swap on my WRX and did an awesome job of tuning! Very nice guy and did superb work! Couldn't have asked for any better

Last edited by scoobywrx2; 01-28-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:08 PM
vroom psshh.

Well then theres another person with the s/n racerX who wanted a tune on short notice last June, then changed his mind for July, and finally had to back out due to kablewey issues. Dont think I ever heard personally from your buddy...just PMs with you.
we tried... and tried... and tried... on here and FS and then gave up after not hearing from you as promised about your schedule twice in a row. Needless to say, you're busy and hard to get a hold of Anyway, OP, snowman is here (finally) and so is nick [/threadjack]
Old 01-28-2009, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by racer_x
we tried... and tried... and tried... on here and FS and then gave up after not hearing from you as promised about your schedule twice in a row. Needless to say, you're busy and hard to get a hold of Anyway, OP, snowman is here (finally) and so is nick [/threadjack]

word lol
Old 01-28-2009, 09:25 PM
10 graphix= 500hp

Hiyas.
Update...
So aznkrunk iirc you have a previous EcuTEK tune so nothing I couldve done for you.

Mike, yeah there was a time when I was wavering with whether I wanted to continue adding new customers. In addition to that, there was also one client who trolls TR that was being a PITA...as Im not a big fan of BS, I stayed away from TR and was on FS. I never heard back from you back last summer about that cable you were ordering for me. Lemme know.

I was tuned cobb ap v1. I sold it and took the protuned map off of it and flashed via opensource. I am currently putting together a new setup. Will most likely need a tune in the summer. For now I'm just saving
Old 02-01-2009, 08:04 PM
TR Shop Mod

For the haters? Im gonna quote Opie on this one:

"TR...where details aren't important if leaving them out makes the story bettAr!"

Last edited by SnowMann; 02-01-2009 at 08:08 PM.