Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

-1 Honda of Wesley Chapel

Old 08-08-2008, 06:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -1 Honda of Wesley Chapel

Probably the worst car buying experience I've ever had. As everyone knows there are A LOT of things that happen when you buy a car, especially a used car. I was unhappy with just about every piece of it. Here's a qucik list; wrong advertisement, they lost 5 of my CD's, they told me the truck recently had an alignment and the tires balanced but it hadn't, they had to fix the headlights because one wasnt working. It had an HID kit in it and to fix it they put it back to stock but removed the HID kit which I never got back (its probably in one of their cars), we had to come back several times because they couldnt get our financing worked out and we live over an hour away, and on and on and on. the BOTTOM LINE is I will never go there again and I wont recommend it to anyone else either.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:23 AM

lol I never let the dealership push me around!

When i bought my subaru in texas. there was a mix up with my paper work. (there fault) because i traded in my SRT-4. Something about i owed money, which should have been worked out on there end through the bank. Well they called me saying i owe them like $300 cash. I laughed and hung up! The guy called back the next day asking for me to come in and give the $300. I said not unless you get my car ready so we can cancel the operation. He said nevermind....

Its just stupid bullshit! most ppl let the dealerships push you around. I mean first off all. Ill break someones fucking arm if they try and push me around. 2nd of all, if its there mistake they should take care of it.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:58 AM

True.You are the means for them to pay their house payment, not the other way around. I've used the, "just give me my car back," line plenty of times. My wife hates it when we go buys cars, she thinks i'am an asshole to them I feel like it is ME paying on a car for 3-6 years not them. Because it is. im2wrxy you did the right thing posting your bad exprience with them on here, because i know not to go there, and if i did, i would bring up your case and ask how they "plan," on trying to screw me
Old 08-08-2008, 02:28 PM

Oh we used the "give me my car back" line 2 or 3 times trust me. In the end I got a fair deal but damn I would rather have a colonoscopy than go thru that crap again. It wasnt about just the price/financing, it was the service that turned me off. I felt like I was 20th in line every time I went in there...they didnt have time for me. My possesions that I ended up losing meant nothing. They never once offered to replace them. I rarely got a return phone call when I would leave a message. BTW, mysteriously no one was ever available to talk to me; they were with a customer or out on a drive. The whole situation was just BAD.

Last edited by im2wrxy; 08-08-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:12 PM

so GAY!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:36 PM

at the very "least," post your experiences to yahoo local, that way anyone using yahoo to find "local honda dealers," can enjoy your review! Maybee you should call the police and say they stole your C.D's LOL. Just the police showing up can cause bad business
Old 08-09-2008, 11:38 PM
mech engineer

i cant agree with you more. that place sucks! its where i got my most recent car (s2000). very poor service. It took 5 trips into the dealership just for them to work a decent price on the car. The hardest part about the ordeal was the trade in value of my STi. They said 15k or some shit. haha, yea, no, that aint gonna work. But, we got everything worked out and all came out smooth.

Word to every, dont ever go to honda of wesley chapel! they suck!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by stiscooby
i cant agree with you more. that place sucks! its where i got my most recent car (s2000). very poor service. It took 5 trips into the dealership just for them to work a decent price on the car. The hardest part about the ordeal was the trade in value of my STi. They said 15k or some shit. haha, yea, no, that aint gonna work. But, we got everything worked out and all came out smooth.

Word to every, dont ever go to honda of wesley chapel! they suck!
Why would you even drive to the dealership 5 times for price negotiation? I go to normally 2 or 3 dealers in the area and get a price at each, then call the other dealerships back and see what they can do. I got my wrx at invoice and my SRT almost at invoice. So I don't know why you wouldn't just go to another dealership.

------------------------------
-2006 Subaru WRX Limited
-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Old 08-10-2008, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Wrxgurl06
Why would you even drive to the dealership 5 times for price negotiation? I go to normally 2 or 3 dealers in the area and get a price at each, then call the other dealerships back and see what they can do. I got my wrx at invoice and my SRT almost at invoice. So I don't know why you wouldn't just go to another dealership.
Sometimes it's not that simple. If you have a trade in then it complicates the deal; especially if you're upside down. Your credit will also be a big factor. Some dealerships dont work with secondary lenders. Then how much you have to put down, bank fees, etc will be part of the negotiations. Buying a car can be a complicated process.

In other words if you have great credit, your not upside down on your trade and/or you have plenty of cash you can make alot of demands. If not, you have to jump thru hoops so to speak.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by im2wrxy
Sometimes it's not that simple. If you have a trade in then it complicates the deal; especially if you're upside down. Your credit will also be a big factor. Some dealerships dont work with secondary lenders. Then how much you have to put down, bank fees, etc will be part of the negotiations. Buying a car can be a complicated process.

In other words if you have great credit, your not upside down on your trade and/or you have plenty of cash you can make alot of demands. If not, you have to jump thru hoops so to speak.
I see your point. I have purchased 3 cars on my own with trade in's but I do have excellent credit and have never been upside down. But I still don't think I'd go to a dealership 5 times...

------------------------------
-2006 Subaru WRX Limited
-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS