Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

bummer :(

Old 03-06-2008, 09:51 PM
EG2 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bummer :(

I haven't even had my STI here in FL for a month yet and someone sideswiped it tonight. Both passenger doors will need reskinning, slight rear quarter panel work, and slight fender work as well as a new mirror.

Ugh. No one was hurt so I guess that's the important thing but I have to meet up with his insurance company's claims adjuster tomorrow morning.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Skunk.

DAMN man, make 100% sure there is no frame damage.... when you say sideswiped what exactly do you mean? sounds like someone drove at a slight angle into your car from the rear and slid to the front, am i right?
Old 03-07-2008, 12:42 AM
EG2 CRX

Originally Posted by flystiguy01
DAMN man, make 100% sure there is no frame damage.... when you say sideswiped what exactly do you mean? sounds like someone drove at a slight angle into your car from the rear and slid to the front, am i right?
Well there was another accident already in the road. I executed a lane change to left lane to go around. From what I saw a white guy was beating the hood of this Hemi truck and it looked like he was pushing the truck back. Now, we know this is not possible. Anyway, the truck went into my lane as I was going thru and nailed me.

As it turned out, the white guy was asking the truck driver for a flashlight as he was a witness to the previous accent. Black truck driver thought he was being mugged by white guy, proceeded to run him over trapping him between my car and his truck. White guy ended up w/ fractured arm and black guys truck fender ran down my car from front fender to rear quarter panel.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:50 AM

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

------------------------------
-2006 Subaru WRX Limited
-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Old 03-07-2008, 04:46 AM
Skunk.

he had insurance, right? thats the main thing.

p.s. i think your back hurts.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by flystiguy01

p.s. i think your back hurts.