Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Hydra Standalone ECU

Old 11-06-2007, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteGhost2.5
I have the Hydra for the RS but have not been able to get the car to Phil from Element tuning to tune it.

Josh
you don't have to have phil tune it as andrew has many certified tuners who are also subi tuneres..tim bailey, matt (mj) richards (true performance) and dom (DT racing) just to name a few...once I'm down in tampa and have my 42r set up done I'll be flying dom (getadomtune.com, DT Racing or kito autosports if you want to get ahold of him) for some tuning...
Originally Posted by FlybyTT
you know to much my friend i will get there soon enough
with knowledge comes connections, which is always great and helps to make projects more affordable!!!

then its kinda flattering when you realize people are pm'ing you for answers, setup tips, suggestions and tell you to open a shop. you brush that off...then the big shops/enigne builders start prodding at you for answers and specs about your own build and offer you an engineering job...that's when it becomes sereal. But I don't like Nascar, NY, Utah or Chicago but Tampa's nice

Last edited by homemade wrx; 11-06-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Anti-Subaru Squad

I have had nothing but trouble with my Hydra, especially with the Drive By Wire... Phil is a nice and knowledgeable guy but I'll be damned if he's ever in town to answer the phone/respond to email.

Orlando Stock
Old 11-06-2007, 08:39 PM
The NExt Brian O' Conner

jblaine he has it on his wrx and tunes it
Old 11-07-2007, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by ITS n STI
I have had nothing but trouble with my Hydra, especially with the Drive By Wire...
very true point...lots of the dbw guys have been having issues