DudeMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default saddam hussein

is being executed...
should be over now though

just thought youd like to know

Old 12-29-2006, 10:53 PM

its a shame...we should have left him in Iraq, at least he could get shit done over there
Old 12-29-2006, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by smooth_ej20
its a shame...we should have left him in Iraq, at least he could get shit done over there
What's a shame? He can't kill anyone else? We didn't hang him. We gave him back to Iraq and they sent him to court and sentenced him to death.

------------------------------
-2006 Subaru WRX Limited
-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Old 12-30-2006, 01:04 AM
DudeMan

Originally Posted by smooth_ej20
hate to tell you but he was president over there for a while and nothing good got done it was all bad(terrorism, and wanting to take out the u.s) hense the reason why the u.s went to take power away from him.

Old 12-30-2006, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by blacksti
hate to tell you but he was president over there for a while and nothing good got done it was all bad(terrorism, and wanting to take out the u.s) hense the reason why the u.s went to take power away from him.

yeah, well seems right we should take power from murderous lunatics that we placed into power for the sole reason of usurping power under the premise of "helping the helpless"

if the united states hadn't created al quaeda, the taliban, and saddam hussein or hadn't given them special cia training to help us fight the soviets in the proxy american-soveit war in afghanistan; september 11 would have never happened the way they say it did.

in my opinion, we created this monster and everything that he has done, is our own damned fault and we have more than a simple responsibility to see to it that our own mistakes kill as few people as possible

how did i just get dragged into a political conversation in a cars forum? yikes.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Svenerachi
yeah, well seems right we should take power from murderous lunatics that we placed into power for the sole reason of usurping power under the premise of "helping the helpless"

if the united states hadn't created al quaeda, the taliban, and saddam hussein or hadn't given them special cia training to help us fight the soviets in the proxy american-soveit war in afghanistan; september 11 would have never happened the way they say it did.

in my opinion, we created this monster and everything that he has done, is our own damned fault and we have more than a simple responsibility to see to it that our own mistakes kill as few people as possible

how did i just get dragged into a political conversation in a cars forum? yikes.
Even if we did train him, we didn't train him to kill his people. He was trained to kill enemies. I don't think he was trained to do this: Iraqi Sites Guide - The Mass Graves

------------------------------
-2006 Subaru WRX Limited
-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Old 12-30-2006, 11:16 AM
KAX

Originally Posted by Svenerachi

thats America in a nutshell. Whatever happened to the Roosevelt Corollary or the Monroe Doctrine? why do we have to stick our noses in shit? it always backfires. Japan is the only thing we got right.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Down South Supplier

Omg Jdm Ftw!

Originally Posted by blacksti
stop trying to be cool telling people you kicked me out of your tree house lmao dude fs is gay get over it
Originally Posted by antibling
bob you are just way too cool
Old 12-30-2006, 02:37 PM

My g/f says that skeet05 is right and that the people or iraq had the right to kill him.

"Light travels faster than stupidity. This is why some people appear to be smart until they open their mouths."

Last edited by whiteghost06; 12-30-2006 at 03:09 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Just for decoration

There is a video in Pit road.

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008