Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Bov 4 My Sti

Old 12-23-2006, 12:04 PM
I love Lamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fat angel
it's a very bold claim to say they are "by far the most popular" just because you sell a bunch of them, at least give some reason why they are better.
What do you mean, what bold claim did he make?? He said they outsell every other bov, sometimes when people look for things they ask, "well whats the most popular"? Hes just saying they're the most popular ones.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Secret Squirrel

Originally Posted by Scoobaru
What do you mean, what bold claim did he make?? He said they outsell every other bov, sometimes when people look for things they ask, "well whats the most popular"? Hes just saying they're the most popular ones.
how are they the most popular? who are they the most popular for? how many have you seen on subarus? how many people do you know that prefer them over other valves? how many people do you know that use them?

from looking around here hks is the most popular, i can easily name seven cars with one. i can't think of one locally that has a forge on a subaru. if i went through every picture on nasioc of engine compartments i would bet a large amount that i would see more hks valves than forge valves.

so he may sell alot of them compared to others but why don't i see any of them? too much opinion to say that a forge valve is "by far the most popular' out there. now i'm not saying there is anything wrong with forge valves what so ever. but i guess according to me hks valves are by far the most popular! i outsell them more than anything

edit: his original comment had nothing to do with how many he sells which is why i said it was a bold comment.
forge recirculating is by far the most popular...and for 145 shipped new, i can clearly see why

Last edited by fat angel; 12-23-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:26 PM
KAX

well he made an assumption based on his data. nothing wrong with that. just saying something is "the most popular by far" is a bold statement no matter how you look at it, because unless youve taken every subaru in the entire world and looked at what BOV they run, your guess could be off. but theres nothing wrong with making an observation off of your own data, thats all he did.

if anything, id say the GFB is the most popular, thats what I usually see on NASIOC. TR is a different story though, HKS seems to be the preference.
Old 12-23-2006, 07:08 PM
I love Lamp

I say just wait until your gonna get tuned to put a bov on.