Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

I thought this was pretty funny

Old 12-10-2006, 02:06 PM
ehh?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking I thought this was pretty funny

Last week I was driving around with my God son and his mother. I was driving her car cause the car seat was in it and I was to lazy to put it in mine. She has a 00 Honda Odessy. Well I was just turning out of a neighbor hood and there was a 4th gen Trans Am in front of me. He burns out or at lest tries to and then turns. I though “what an ass.” So Im driving and I notice an electric blue Civic 99-00. I don’t think it was an SI just had the paint. Well the two fools in the Trans speed up to it. They sit beside it revving. The civic dosent do anything. So these two idiots then get behind it and try to push it into racing. Then I was like “the hell with that I got a baby in the car. I’m getting away from these two dumb asses.” So I speed up and then these fools get behind me. They roll beside me and rev. “They can’t be serious. Im in a mini van.” My God son mom said “Get away from them. Use the VTECH!” It’s a joke we got. So I’m trying to get away and then I notice a car coming up from behind me. Its got fogs and Angle eyes. “Hell ya, an STI to the rescue.” I knew this guy he’s got an 06 STI all black. The car is clean. So he gets in the 3rd lane beside the Trans. The guys still messing with me. I turn and look at him and point. “Why don’t you play with him?” I said. They turn and look at the STI. He honked at me to say Was Up. When that happened the Trans revved. The STI then revved as well followed by a loud blow off. After that the guys in the Trans started slowing down until they finally were no longer in view.

2 guys in a Trans Am trying to race a Civic - ehh?
2 guys in a Trans Am trying to race a Mini Van - Idiots
A Mini Van getting a way from a Trans Am - Funny
My God Son's Mother yelling "Use the VTECH!" - Hilarious
An American Muscle car backing Down from a small 4-door Japaness car. With an engine twice as small. - PRICELESS

Man I love Impreza's.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:11 PM
4 doors & 6 on the floor

Funny schtuff indeed.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:20 PM
The one and only.

suby FTW!