Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Exhaust Question

Old 07-25-2006, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust Question

ok so im lookin to get a new exhaust the kid i bought my car off of fucked up the present one and it leaks like its its job..so i was wondering what you alls take was on the best bang for your buck and i want the N1 style..ive been looking at the hks hi-pwr and the APEXi N1 and others like those if you guys have any imput lmk i dont wanna have to go through this again..lmk thanks -nick

If you have been mislead or fraudulently persuaded into buying a timeshare in the last 2 years.. I CAN HELP!!
Old 07-25-2006, 09:32 AM

its really personal preference. i think the hks hi-power/carbon-ti does the job done. my bro had the hi-power and it sounded great and worked well.
it really depends on what ur looking for. many people get the aps turboback and like it.the stromung or scoobysport exhausts sound clean,and somewhat look stock. its all up to u because any of these exhausts will fix that problem u have now.

niko
Old 07-25-2006, 09:59 AM

How/where is your exhaust leaking? Most of the time leaks are due to gaskets not sealing properly. Finding and replacing the culprit will be infinitely cheaper than buying a whole new exhaust.

But if you must replace it, any exhaust you buy will get the job done. Its up to your personal preference on sound, looks, and price.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:10 AM

tru thanks for the imput guys i could fix the gaskets but i want a different look...i have almost all the money for a carbon ti so i think im gonna wait it out and get that thanks for the input..

If you have been mislead or fraudulently persuaded into buying a timeshare in the last 2 years.. I CAN HELP!!
Old 07-25-2006, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by wrx_kid
tru thanks for the imput guys i could fix the gaskets but i want a different look...i have almost all the money for a carbon ti so i think im gonna wait it out and get that thanks for the input..
You can't go wronge with the Carbon Ti. I love mine. I am constantly getting comments on how deep the rumble sounds!
Old 07-25-2006, 01:31 PM

Thumbs up

carbon-ti is a great choice. has the carbon fiber and looks as well as the deep rumblin sound. expensive but well worth it.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:43 PM

I just put an agency power system on mine and its great.
Has the slanted look, Ti tip plus it has a flex where it connects to the downpipe so helps seal the gaskets. Sounds awsome too.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:22 AM

if you want loud and deep invidia n1 racing.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:13 AM
Gravel fiend

Alex (TampaSTI) is selling his APS turboback... awesome sounding, not overly eye-catching (for the fuzz).
Old 07-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Down South Supplier

ive had my carbon ti for over a year, love it. I ended up cracking the flex joint on the midpipe but instead of getting a new midpipe I just had it fixed b/c i didnt want to change the sound.

Originally Posted by blacksti
stop trying to be cool telling people you kicked me out of your tree house lmao dude fs is gay get over it
Originally Posted by antibling
bob you are just way too cool