Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Got 5tickets Last Nite In Orlando!!

Old 07-09-2006, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got 5tickets Last Nite In Orlando!!

last nite i was in orlando for the HIN show and spent the nite at a hotel.. well it was like 1:45 am and i decided id go to get a drink at the gas station around the corner from where we were stayin. so then i go and see a sti and we race from a 35 id say and suprisingly he didnt take me that bad. i kept up with him with my 06 wrx tr (turboback). he had like turboback and some other stuff.. but anyways after i race i make a u-turn and i sort of give it a little gas and behind me cars were coming so i went like 50 mph in a 40-45 zone.. i hear sirons and a cop pulls me over... he screams "GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!! PUT UR HANDS UP! STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE BEHIND YOUR TRUNK WITH U HANDS ON THE TRUNK!!" and lights are pointed right at me.. i was about to shit my pants... i had my bro and my friend with me as well. then he said "were u trying to run from me?" and i said "noo i swear i wasnt" . so then he cooled down and said stay in the car and get your license and registration and proof of insurance... i have everything but my insurance card .. idk why i left it at me house .. that was stupid. but then anyways to make the story short i get 5 tickets for the night! 2 for illegal tint, 1 for no seatbelt on (which was BULLSHIT cause i had it on but he didnt see me take it off), 1 for no proof of insurance, and 1 for illegal exhaust (i have a magnaflow lol??) WHAT A FREAKN NITE IN ORLANDO and a buzz killer man. i was havin a great nite ..got pics with SO many models at HIN and cars and then this shit happens.. each ticket costed $71.50! so its about $357.50 i owe! POPOs these dayz
Old 07-09-2006, 02:05 PM
KAX

exactly why i dont street race in orlando...

and how do you get two tickets for illegal tint?
Old 07-09-2006, 02:44 PM

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/w...after-hin.html

Seems you ran I'm Slow. His wingless STI was you.
Old 07-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Secret Squirrel

Originally Posted by PHMetallic
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/w...after-hin.html

Seems you ran I'm Slow. His wingless STI was you.
that's classic
Old 07-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Down South Supplier

thats why my ass just went and drank at the hotel after HIN

Originally Posted by blacksti
stop trying to be cool telling people you kicked me out of your tree house lmao dude fs is gay get over it
Originally Posted by antibling
bob you are just way too cool
Old 07-09-2006, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by fat angel
that's classic
Yea, too funny. I was trying to hold back how I trulely felt.

Last edited by PHMetallic; 07-09-2006 at 03:35 PM.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:27 PM

yea the two tint tickets for the front $71.50 and the rear $71.50! that cop was a dick.ohh and did i mention that on the tickets it says under make i have a Suburban 4 door?!!!! on all of them! i was like wtf!? can i get the tickets off cause the wrong car make? just wonderin lol
Old 07-09-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm Slow

Yeah, that was me you ran.....I have a 05 WRX 2.0 damn, I saw that cop coming for your ass. I was so glad it wasn't for me. Sorry it happened bro! I got a ticket the night prior as well ;( 73 in a 50.

P.S. - How bad did you expect a STi to pull you? I put about 1 1/2 cars on you in just third It just pulls even harder in 4th

550/550
Old 07-09-2006, 09:43 PM
KAX

its possible to get it taken off, but is it worth the risk of losing and paying more for court costs and drive to orlando again?