Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Intercooler sprayer (not nos)

Old 06-27-2006, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intercooler sprayer (not nos)

Has anyone around here made a intercooler sprayer for there wrx?
Here is a link to an example

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3642&highlight=intercooler+spraye r

I would think with the temperature around here it would help some input on the effectiveness would be good?

I am thinking about doing this and have questions on how to wire in the pump so if someone could clear that up it would be great.

thanx

6 letters spell it, 5 lifters be ticking on it, 4 cams spinning on it, 3in cutout on it, 2 heads flowing on it, 1 turbo creeping on it, SUBARU.
Osecuroms.org Opensource Stage II 2006 wrx 281 downloads and counting
Pm me about Subaru Tuning

Old 06-28-2006, 06:59 AM
CHILLING SPREE!!!

I did mine myself for under $20 with all parts sourced at Advance Auto parts (except for the nozzles). It's on a momentary switch so I have to manually turn it on and hold it if I want it to continue to spray. I used a radiator overflow tank and windshiled washer pump to push the water from my trunk to my TMIC.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:07 AM

yeah im thinking about just taping into the existing windshield wiper tank since i never use the washer anyway. Also im thinking about buying the sti sprayer switch to make it look stockish too.

does it help out on the hot days?

since you live in hudson i would like to see your setup. You ever go to the hudson meet on fridays?

6 letters spell it, 5 lifters be ticking on it, 4 cams spinning on it, 3in cutout on it, 2 heads flowing on it, 1 turbo creeping on it, SUBARU.
Osecuroms.org Opensource Stage II 2006 wrx 281 downloads and counting
Pm me about Subaru Tuning

Old 06-28-2006, 11:15 AM
CHILLING SPREE!!!

Honestly I don't feel crap from it. I used it alot in the staging lanes when I was drag racing but thats about it. I don't know if it really helped that much. It does look pretty sweet I'd love to show u. I haven't been out to a meet yet (well I rolled thru one time but it was DEAD). Maybe we can meet up this week sometime after 7pm. PM me your number.