Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

just my luck

Old 06-23-2006, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry just my luck

So im driving to the bank on 118st and a black sti pulls out next to me he started to get on it but i couldnt, had to get to the bank before they closed. so i leave the bank turn onto brian dairy rd and theres the sti and a silver bug eye off to the side of the rd i stoped to say whats up the driver of the bugeye said they were going to a bar for some beers and told me to follow if i wanted to. i did. we headed south on 275 and the sti got hung up in some traffic so i got behind the wrx thinking we would wait up we did for a min. then from the far left lane he down shifts and cuts over 3 lanes by this time we were coming out of 3rd into 4th. At the top of 4th i here the loudest woosh!!! from my engine bay the car will not idle so i pulled off on 22nd exit the other wrx was long gone. car will not start i get to looking and theres a quarter size hole in the IC hose. i have a role of black tape and the two piece screw driver that comes with the the car. i figure i can rap the hole and get it home. so im taking the ic off and the cheap screwdriver comes apart and falls down onto the motor somewhere (still havnt found) its been about an hour now and im thinking im fucked. I lock up the car and start walking hoping to find a gas station. I made it about 20 steps and here a loud horn turned around its the road ranger, the truck that helps disabled vehicles, the guy says your lucky i was just turning around to go home. he had tools and i was able to fix it thank God. so im guessing i should up grade the y pipe?
Old 06-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Secret Squirrel

you sir deserve a beer after all that. i wish you had a better friday.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Down South Supplier

+1 , sonic check your pm!

Originally Posted by blacksti
stop trying to be cool telling people you kicked me out of your tree house lmao dude fs is gay get over it
Originally Posted by antibling
bob you are just way too cool
Old 06-23-2006, 08:47 PM

I got a Sti pipe for you whenever I get around to calling you.

08 S2000 CR (sold)
06 Sti (sold)
98 ITR (sold)
88 civic 4 door (sold)
95 Mustang GT (sold)
87 LX 5.0 stang (sold)

LHTPerformance.net
Old 06-23-2006, 09:11 PM
mech engineer

damn dude. sorry i didnt get to your calls. i was workin.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:54 PM
Run Mashimaro!

hmm 118st i thought it was an ave, did the black sti have gold rims? if so it's probably me ^_^ I wonder who's in that silver sti around that area. I think you're pretty lucky to see all those subies, I only see 1 once in a while when i drive.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:52 AM
Too Much is ALMOST Enough

If you had a FMIC that wouldnt have happened I think John (HKSWRX) has a Samco y-pipe. I think he's going FMIC so he doesnt need it. He had a JDM STi TMIC but I'm not sure if he still has it. You should buy my Green so I can get the new APS TSR70
Old 06-24-2006, 06:10 AM

Dude! Those are some nice run on sentences. You must have gone to Hernendo High!

Let me know if you need help finding a tube for the top mount.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:15 AM

smart ass..... the two subys were sitting on the side of the road talking when i showed up. Picked up the y pipe last night wouldnt mind getting a after marker piece if any body has one
Old 06-24-2006, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by sonicwrx
smart ass.....

Just giving you a hard time. That's all we can do is about our wonderful luck/experiences with our Subies. You and I have had some of the best luck!