Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

reeves>mastro

Old 06-07-2006, 07:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you think Reeves......**Thieves**.......is better than Mastro
Old 06-07-2006, 08:59 AM

I had a problem with Mastro when i purchased my car.

I had a deal in place with a salesman, worked out the deal to 24,500 tax tag title out the door. Came back 3 hours later with a deposit check for the car, and he told me talked to the manager, while i wrote your purchase order and the best we can do is 24785ish.

I took the purchase order to Fitzgerald and to Reeves. Spoke to the sales manager at each, told em exactly what went down with Maestro. Reeves offered me the car at 24250 but i managed to get it down to 24 even, i gave them the deposit and bought it thru them. They ended up getting the car i wanted thru Fitzgerald (blue one) and threw in the spoiler and arm rest for no cost since thats all they could find.

The very next day i get a call back from Maestro and the salesmen says whats up? told him i'm buying the car thru reeves and now all of a sudden the price dropped all the way down to 23800. I still bought it from Reeves.

I've taken my car for every service to Maestro though... they do a much better job, had the salesmen not tried to bullshit me for 285 bucks they would have had the sale as well. worked out well for me at the end.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:51 AM
oh WTF

Originally Posted by tkrskyline
There is another function of credit with is debt to income. You can have great income, but if you have a lot of debt compared to your income, it can affect things. However very odd that reeves came back with a lower number. If you dont mind, what car was it and how much did you get off. Maybe that factors into it.

From what i know of dealing with and working at dealers, someone always has a bad experience. So while some are worse than others, none are perfect all the time.

I also dont see how they could have quoted you an apr before they ahd the co-signer. They cant give a solid quote without the details. Most they could have done is give you a best case scenario

Eitherway, seems to have worked out
2006 wrx tr model was the one i was lookin at... @ reeves 23,900 with the wing an other crap on it... they gave me 3k for my car an i still owe like 5100 on it so 2100 neg equity isn't bad at all. maybe i used the wrong words... mastro didn't screw me over they just mis-lead me
Orderd Sept. 29th, Built Nov. 8th, Delivered Nov 18th!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 02:12 PM
oh WTF

weee... i officially have a 06 wrx in my driveway now... weeee!
Orderd Sept. 29th, Built Nov. 8th, Delivered Nov 18th!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 02:38 PM
pwns.

got my 06 impreza from reeves- great deal, no problems at ALL. great experience.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:18 AM
KAX

idk how mastro is for car buying experiences, but I would do like method and never go back to reeves with your new 06. mastro will take good care of you for service.