Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

WOW !!! what a night

Old 05-24-2006, 07:35 AM
DJC
Get Some...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm thinking since you got the new clutch that grabs like a mo-fo, they will blame it on that and not warranty the parts since they aren't OEM. Good luck man.

ie. "your clutch(aftermarket) is so high performance/grabs so hard that when you jumped into second it broke something(stock transmission)"

in their eyes: aftermkt clutch--->breakage of tranny--->not their problem...

good luck man
Old 05-24-2006, 07:53 AM

i just got finished breaking the clutch in and when i just put it in 3rd gear ...not hard at alll the hole shifter came up with my hand out of the tranny ...they can look at it and see that i wasnt poping the gears at all
Old 05-24-2006, 10:11 AM
*Big Schpellar*

Originally Posted by scoobywrx2
yea it took my bro 3 hours for just a balance/alignment at mastro!(thats with a appt) it was like an hour and a half and then we asked how much longer do u think? and they said ..the guys should be almost done.. then an hour passes and we were like "WTF?" and asked again and the guy says "they should be close... maybe like 30 -45 min". me and my bro were PISSED. how long does it take to get a freakn alignment???!

3 hours for an alignment isnt that outragious..... if you want it done right it takes time.

but the Stealership isnt really an alignment shop. they might know how to do it, but it isnt there speciality.

Originally Posted by WRx'sTeR
i just got finished breaking the clutch in and when i just put it in 3rd gear ...not hard at alll the hole shifter came up with my hand out of the tranny ...they can look at it and see that i wasnt poping the gears at all

did they get back to you at all?
Old 05-24-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm Slow

Originally Posted by SubaruDude2.5RS
Subaru sucks at working with people.they just dont care....thats on reason why my family doesnt have them anymore

I beg to differ, Subaru is the best company I have dealt with. Trust me, I have had problems and they were super about fixing everything

550/550
Old 05-24-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm Slow

Maybe your comment is directed at the dealer and not SOA

550/550
Old 05-24-2006, 10:34 AM

well subaru just called me and they said the bushing broke or somthing liek that and they are replacing it under my warrenty .... i should be able to pick it up later on today ... just waiting for the new part to come in and i should have it back in no time .... everytime i go there when somthing happends to my car they are quick to the point and fast doing it .... but still some of the ppl who work there are every rude to the customers ... IMO ... cause they were rude to me everytime iv gone there but as long as the car is fixed when they say it is and tell me if anything else happends to the car just bring it down and will fixx it for you ....
Old 05-24-2006, 10:53 AM
4 doors & 6 on the floor

Originally Posted by I'm Slow
I beg to differ, Subaru is the best company I have dealt with. Trust me, I have had problems and they were super about fixing everything
What dealership do you go to? Because if they are that good it might be worth the drive.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm Slow

well, with my curent setup I would not even think of going to the dealer but on my last car Mastro treated me right. However, I was talkiing more about SOA and not the dealer. SOA has always been super with me

550/550
Old 05-24-2006, 11:42 AM

mastro subaru .... thier website is www.mastrosubaru.com
Old 05-24-2006, 01:41 PM

well i got my car back .... they fixed it under my warentee ... thank god ... lol ...i got there at 5pm which is their closing time and the car was still not done but almost .. but every1 got together to get thecar done so0 they all stayed an extra 30min after work to get my car done .... now its running and shifting great again....