Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

For those who attend the Subaru meets:

Old 08-26-2005, 12:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Old Chicago Meet!

Old Chicago 08/27 and 09/03 at the same time

Listen everyone. It's time everyone stop talking about where to meet. The Subaru meet will be located at Old Chicago tomorrow and next Saturday. Keep in mind this is a "test run"!If you can't make it out to tomorrow's meet, then make sure to go to the September 3rd meet. Why? So everyonecan voice their opinion about where to meet and the like.

We shouldn't let TGI-Fridays get us discombobulated. Everyone please, lets stop posting ETAs from one place to another. No matter where you are, it will still take time to get there. If you really want to go to these meets, ETAs shouldn't matter. With high gas prices, surely you don't want to make the drive. That's fine. If it bothers you so much, just don't go. This paragraph isn't directed towards anyone. It's just an opinion I want to share.

Dave and I aren't trying to set locations close to our homes. We want to find the best location for everyone.

With that drunken rant said, Old Chicago is tomorrow and September 3rd!

The general manager and everyone else does not know we will be there tomorrow although they know we will be there September 3rd.

I don't even want to call tomorrow's meet a "meet." I see it more like a social gathering since we know everyone.

If you do not have anything positive to say, please don't say it in this thread. Thank you.

We will not let Katrina hold us down! Who remembers our first meet?!

<3 _Franklin

p.s. If anyone was annoyed by this post, sorry. I'm still drunk,.

Last edited by Franklin; 09-02-2005 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:06 AM

Well said.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:14 AM
*Big Schpellar*

i'll be there.
well said +2
Die hards rock!
Old 08-26-2005, 05:49 AM
TTwins are my fav

i will miss the first meet, but will be there for the secound.

www.gsxRpaddock.com <---gsxR research, solutions, & support
www.iWSTi.com <---STi research, solutions, & support
www.TOPSPEEDsales.com <---STi premier tuning and performance
Old 08-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Rraawwrr!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOo

HEART CLOGGING ITALIAN FOOD PWNS J00!
Old 08-26-2005, 07:14 AM
*Big Schpellar*

nope..... 125 differant types of Good Beer is the Pwner of all tyme
Old 08-26-2005, 08:06 AM

Nik and I have been under the weather, not sure if we'll be out or not. If we do decide to, could you please post the address of the restaurant?
Thanks
"guest"
Old 08-26-2005, 08:08 AM
...in da hause!!!

21688 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33765

Last edited by Balboa; 08-26-2005 at 08:10 AM.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by sera
Nik and I have been under the weather, not sure if we'll be out or not. If we do decide to, could you please post the address of the restaurant?
Thanks
"guest"
Since you're near Mastro, you could take Hillsborough Ave. all the way to US19 Southbound.

Keep in mind Courtney Campbell Causeway changes to Gulf to Bay.

You can also hop onto Veteran's Expwy right behind Mastro (because it doesn't have a toll ) and hop onto Courtney Campbell Causeway-->*Take a right onto McMullen Booth-->take first left onto Drew St.-->Drive past US19 by a few hundred feet then take a right into the back entrance of Kane's-->Drive straight and Old Chicago will be on the right-hand side

Or Instead of taking a right onto McMullen Booth Rd., stay on Gulf to Bay then take a right to get onto US19. Now you would have to get into the far left lane in order to turn onto Drew St.

Or instead of taking a right at US19, take the next light after US19. It's Old Coachman Rd. Keep on the right lane. Take a right to get onto Drew St. then get onto the left lane. After seeing that large white building hiding behind huge trees on the left, there should be a huge decline and a small fenced off retention pond right after it. Take a left into it and head straight until Old Chicago is on the right.

*phew*

I just got off the phone with the general manager and he told me everyone has been informed about the September 3rd meet. The sooner we can get an accurate estimate of people coming in to eat, the better. He expects the number between 7.30 and 8PM. Oh yeah, I told him we will meet tomorrow as well
Old 08-26-2005, 11:45 AM
...in da hause!!!

Won't be there tonight or Saturday. Sorry guys....